who to turn to

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Oct 29, 2008.

1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

I dont' know where to post this, so i'm posting it here...

Lately i haven't been feeling very up beat and happy. i've been feeling stressed, upset, angry, find myself yelling @ my gf and I really don't mean to. I've been thinking stuff that I know I shouldn't be because i have someone who loves me, but the fact that my apartment is a mess(don't feel like cleaning), my personal hygiene is becoming very um...lack there of, I don't feel happy @ all. I don't know who to turn to, i don't know who to tell...I haven't been able to vent to anyone as of late, cause i've lost everyone. I don't know how to deal with life anymore and that way seems to be the only result right now...

2. Newphie

Newphie Member

Posting a thread here is a start. I'm sure plenty of people can lend an ear if you need it. :)

3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

First things first, tell your girlfriend that you're sorry. Then try explaining this to her. I don't know where to go from there, but that's probably the best start.

4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

you :arms:

aoeu is right. Explaining r girlfriend that ur not feeling great would be a start. U don't have to tell her all exact details and such if u don 't want to, just that ur feeling very down lately.
    As for the venting. On here is a place u can alwais come, but also my email inbox is always there, don't forget that :hug:
    :cheekkissee

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2008