1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who to turn to

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Oct 29, 2008.

  1. FoReVeR LoSt

    FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

    I dont' know where to post this, so i'm posting it here...

    Lately i haven't been feeling very up beat and happy. i've been feeling stressed, upset, angry, find myself yelling @ my gf and I really don't mean to. I've been thinking stuff that I know I shouldn't be because i have someone who loves me, but the fact that my apartment is a mess(don't feel like cleaning), my personal hygiene is becoming very um...lack there of, I don't feel happy @ all. I don't know who to turn to, i don't know who to tell...I haven't been able to vent to anyone as of late, cause i've lost everyone. I don't know how to deal with life anymore and that way seems to be the only result right now...
  2. Newphie

    Newphie Member

    Posting a thread here is a start. I'm sure plenty of people can lend an ear if you need it. :)
  3. aoeu

    aoeu Well-Known Member

    First things first, tell your girlfriend that you're sorry. Then try explaining this to her. I don't know where to go from there, but that's probably the best start.
  4. Sa Palomera

    Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

    you :arms:

    aoeu is right. Explaining r girlfriend that ur not feeling great would be a start. U don't have to tell her all exact details and such if u don 't want to, just that ur feeling very down lately.
    As for the venting. On here is a place u can alwais come, but also my email inbox is always there, don't forget that :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2008