Who understands you the most?

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
But even the most depressed of us is a whole and complete human being, who isn't merely depression, or suicidal thoughts, but is so much, much more.
i agree and dont though. this could be as much that i don’t understand myself, when i say a part is missing. i’ve said this many times and when i do, it seems to be overlooked by those i say it to (anyone). so i don’t know if that means i don’t understand, or they don’t. i just spent a couple days in the hospital, letting them know i’m ready to try meds and the psychiatrist said i don’t need any. this is so confusing to me since a year and a half earlier the same doctor did prescribe but never saw me between then and now. so how did she figure that out? so i wonder, what about actual damage? the brain is so vast inside. what if a tiny but crucial part is not there? mightn’t its absence go unnoticed by those on the outside? and from the inside, i just know i can’t do certain things according to social constraints, never understanding why. and then they just say “oh, ET’s just a bit quirky” “he’s just being himself wanting to be the contrary one” and i always feel exasperated at that and i don’t know what the answer is.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
People here,my therapist, close friends and dad understand me the most:)
pooky, i think i don’t understand you. you seem to have a calming and reassuring effect on me and probably others here and it makes me feel good to be greeted by you and i’m glad you are here, but is that understanding? sometimes i wish i could reciprocate, but i don’t know how.

pooky

You are valuable
pooky, i think i don’t understand you. you seem to have a calming and reassuring effect on me and probably others here and it makes me feel good to be greeted by you and i’m glad you are here, but is that understanding? sometimes i wish i could reciprocate, but i don’t know how.
Hi ET, you do reciprocate the calm, friendship and everything positive on me and other wonderful people on SF. I like talking to you. You are so friendly and easy to talk to. Some of your posts make me smile and I am sure it does the same to others. Take care my amazing friend. Hugs. Hugs. Hugs. I am actually feeling a bit dreamy now.. haha *hugtackles

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Hi ET, you do reciprocate the calm, friendship and everything positive on me and other wonderful people on SF. I like talking to you. You are so friendly and easy to talk to. Some of your posts make me smile and I am sure it does the same to others. Take care my amazing friend. Hugs. Hugs. Hugs. I am actually feeling a bit dreamy now.. haha *hugtackles
Wow, just seeing this now pooky. Wish I found it sooner. and I hope your dreamy is good.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00