Who wants to be a bitch? WHY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boratz

I'm already one. Just out of curiousity. Bitches are cool . Bitches is one way to gain respect . Another way to avoid being a doormat.

If I thought someone was a bitch I would be using the term negativley. I hate how these days that people are encouraged to be nasy towards each other and that horrible comments are just acceptable. There are ALOT more easier ways of "avoiding being a doormat" which can be still done with respect and tact. Maybe if people actually started thinking for themselves rather than mimicing the personality of their favourite actress or singer, people would be alot smarter.

Starlite

If I thought someone was a bitch I would be using the term negativley. I hate how these days that people are encouraged to be nasy towards each other and that horrible comments are just acceptable. There are ALOT more easier ways of "avoiding being a doormat" which can be still done with respect and tact. Maybe if people actually started thinking for themselves rather than mimicing the personality of their favourite actress or singer, people would be alot smarter.

couldn't have said it better myself anon! :hug:

aoeu

Usurping negative words used by outsiders as a positive, internal word isn't a bad thing. I call myself "nerd" - most people think that's bad, except the people I care about.

Eric

Usurping negative words used by outsiders as a positive, internal word isn't a bad thing. I call myself "nerd" - most people think that's bad, except the people I care about.
Because being is a bitch is obviously a nice thing, right? Nerds mind their own business and don't offend anyone (I'm a proud geek! Granted, they're different things), bitches don't.

Also, Boratz, if you're being sarcastic, I fail to find the humor. If you're being serious, that's just sad.

notwanting2live

Im a bitch all the time - but not purposely - when i cut im a bitch - when i drink im a bitch - when i try to die im a bitch - coz im hurting everyone that love and care bout me.. i do recognise this.. but it dont stop me doing it - its jsut becuase once im dead i wont be a bitch anymore and i will stop hurting others - but being proud of being a bitch aint good ya no...x

Boratz

Because being is a bitch is obviously a nice thing, right? Nerds mind their own business and don't offend anyone (I'm a proud geek! Granted, they're different things), bitches don't.

Also, Boratz, if you're being sarcastic, I fail to find the humor. If you're being serious, that's just sad.
Most of us ,bicthes or nerds or aquatic dickheads, claims they don't offend anyone? Am I wrong? When these hypocritics are alone & pissed about the world . And most cases " I am not love,no one cares about me, fuck this life, I am useless, fuckin world should be flooded" . They are the most irritating people I can think of. They think they don't offend anyone. Who are you shitting ? Me? Or must think it twice , you are shitting your own very own self. You won't verbalise it to othersbecoz of why? You are fuckin scared up to your own shadow , people you might think o people might think I am a bitch. Thinking it & not saying it , all there is to it is afear factor.

Eric, Ericsson of a bitch........
Sorry to say you are a failure if you cannot find my humor. Check your asshole maybe you won't find it too.

Shit the bitch got me again. bwahhhhahaha:laugh::laugh:

bhawk

what the hell happened to people simply having respect for themselves and others, if this is the case then noone 'needs' to be a bitch to gain respect, its ridiculous, by being offensive and degrading others people seem to think they will be thought better of and gain respect! since when did anyone actually like someone who acts in such a way? women nowadays are foul mouthed and far too relaxed when it comes to morals, same with men and unfortunately both sexes seem to think its 'attractive'....people really do confuse me....have a bit of self-worth ffs.

Eric

Most of us ,bicthes or nerds or aquatic dickheads, claims they don't offend anyone? Am I wrong? When these hypocritics are alone & pissed about the world . And most cases " I am not love,no one cares about me, fuck this life, I am useless, fuckin world should be flooded" . They are the most irritating people I can think of. They think they don't offend anyone. Who are you shitting ? Me? Or must think it twice , you are shitting your own very own self. You won't verbalise it to othersbecoz of why? You are fuckin scared up to your own shadow , people you might think o people might think I am a bitch. Thinking it & not saying it , all there is to it is afear factor.

Sorry to say you are a failure if you cannot find my humor. Check your asshole maybe you won't find it too.

Amusing. It's the first time I've seen someone fail this bad.

H

HappyAZaClaM

the point is Borax, that whatever or whoever you claim to be, for the
purposes of this forum, you are a troll. you neither seek support nor
offer it. as for your sense of humor, it is non exsistent. so, you are
contributing nothing and you are being a disruptive butthole. I suggest
we take a poll and see how many members want you to be banned and
how many want you to stay.

my vote is, get the hell out. we shall see if anyone else cares to
weigh in or not. that's all, for now.

Boratz

the point is Borax, that whatever or whoever you claim to be, for the
purposes of this forum, you are a troll. you neither seek support nor
offer it. as for your sense of humor, it is non exsistent. so, you are
contributing nothing and you are being a disruptive butthole. I suggest
we take a poll and see how many members want you to be banned and
how many want you to stay.

my vote is, get the hell out. we shall see if anyone else cares to
weigh in or not. that's all, for now.

You really a tiny asshole. You see, I am a bigger asshole. Let's have a vote, to see how many has asshole. You are not getting it do you? Sense of humor? You Zero, I feel for you tho. I am a troll. granted. No argument. but you? I will never be surprise if you cannot piss becoz your dick is not circumsized. You must pissed through your pathetic little asshole.

Gottya. Bwahahahhaaha

F

frizziidizzle

notwanting2live I agree with everything you said. I am a bitch most of the time too but I am not intentionally a bitch, atleast I hope not. Sorry to those who have suffered my bitchyness.
:hug:

H

HappyAZaClaM

You really a tiny asshole. You see, I am a bigger asshole. Let's have a vote, to see how many has asshole. You are not getting it do you? Sense of humor? You Zero, I feel for you tho. I am a troll. granted. No argument. but you? I will never be surprise if you cannot piss becoz your dick is not circumsized. You must pissed through your pathetic little asshole.

Gottya. Bwahahahhaaha
you got nuthin, troll vomit.

Last edited:

Boratz

Boratz, why are you here? Try, if you can not to use your special form of sarcasm and just answer the question.

If you want me to answer that question, you should read the thread Why suicide should be selfish.

Isn't there a coincidence or relevance here with your question why I am here? Think about it. You are telling me not to execute my sarcastic joke becoz it will offend you? Who are you ? Little budhha.

Esmeralda

If you want me to answer that question, you should read the thread Why suicide should be selfish.

Isn't there a coincidence or relevance here with your question why I am here? Think about it. You are telling me not to execute my sarcastic joke becoz it will offend you? Who are you ? Little budhha.
I'm not worried about being offended. But if you wish, have at it. Since you opinion matters not to me, I am in zero danger of being offended by anything you have to say. I was just telling you to cut the sarcasm because none of your posts seem to have anything substantial to say and I would very much like to know what you get out of being here.

Boratz

I'm not worried about being offended. But if you wish, have at it. Since you opinion matters not to me, I am in zero danger of being offended by anything you have to say.

I was just telling you to cut the sarcasm because none of your posts seem to have anything substantial to say and I would very much like to know what you get out of being here.

You are an idiot,you know that? You have no ability of comprehension at all. Are you dyslexic like me or what? You gotta to tell me what to say ,do & why? If you don't like my here being here, why r u bothering to follow & read my posts? Maybe,just maybe, you hsould answer that question yourself . Don't turn it around.

I am such an asshole , am I not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00