Who wants to escape reality with me?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Dan888, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan888

Dan888 Member

I don't want to live in reality anymore... but if you do it by yourself you're crazy and alone... if you have others with you then you still might be crazy, but at least you're not alone...

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I'll leave you you hun!

:(

3. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I've been living outside reality most of my life..... the constant daydreaming used to affect my school work..... and I've been doing it all by my lonesome.

4. Dan888

Dan888 Member

C'mon, it's fun, why don't you share your favourite fantasy with us :)

5. Dan888

Dan888 Member

Well I started this thread so you don't have to do it alone anymore!

6. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Me! I have been practicing escapism all my life and I still hope one day, I can run away from reality forever! Someone bring me into fantasia for Christ sake!!!!!!

7. Dan888

Dan888 Member

I'm joining the UN peacekeeping forces and going to war torn part of Africa. Hopefully I can help make a difference in the lives of others... and if I'm lucky find peace.

8. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

I'm a free spirited lass living alone in a ragged old beachouse someplace on the east coast. while swimming at dawn, i chance upon a bottle with a note in it. i come to shore and break the bottle open. inside is a handwritten note without a signature, and on it is the one great truth of life....
    i find peace.
    :tongue:

9. mb75

mb75 Well-Known Member

I am in a hot air balloon looking down at beautiful Tuscany.. it's so beautiful and peaceful.... I'm free!!!!

10. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I feel the world of mental illness overnight

everyone is happy

there is no crime, no rape, no murder, no suicide

people actually talk to one another

world peace and love all round!

hm sorry

11. Chickpea

Chickpea Well-Known Member

I would like to escape. Existence, reality, is terrifying. I keep walking towards the edge of really seeing the truth but I'm too frightened by it. I feel like there really is nothing, there are no boundaries, it is an illusion. I would like to escape into nothingness.... I would like to have the courage to be integrated like a drop in the ocean. :mellow:

12. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

Reality is one of those things that destroys the purest of hearts.
    I would love to escape and never return. I daze off into other realms most the of time. Just thinking of amazing life 'could' be. When I daze off that way, life is beautiful.
    But the reality....
    The reality isn't quiet so. :sad:

13. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I can imagine a near perfect world. Where no one has to worry or stress about any thing. And depression and other unwanted emotions can be blocked out by choice. Hmm realism though. There is a possibility of this reality becoming much better though, if we do our part we can make it happen faster.

14. silverstrand

silverstrand Active Member

Actually... some food for though from the Bible:

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

5He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

6He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.

I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2007
  15. silverstrand

Yeah.... the original creation before sin appeared. The "vase" though has splintered into a million pieces but even now it has some of its former glory and splendor. And when you look at it your heart twists. But when you reach for a piece of it... it cuts your finger and you heart bleeds. Like real love turning into simple sex, for example.

16. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Thats nice quote but has some flaws. Whats going to stop the world from becoming sinful again? and why didn't god stop it the first time?

17. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I'd be sunbaking on a beach
    ahh nice
    with only the feeling of "happy"

18. silverstrand

I think that there is an enormous "logic battle" going on in the other world. There MUST BE a reason why God has allowed this to happen. I guess it is like a 2 year old wanting to understand atom physics and multi dimensional space theory. No, even adults don't usually understand it, not even simple math teachers get it.

So existence is very complicated and question marks abound around our heads but the beauty of it all is, that in the end, it all boils down to one simple thing: LOVE - Love each other! And even the one with the smallest mental capacity is capable of that.

We have promises that all our sorrow will turn into joy and we will understand the
    mysteries of life / miseries of past .
    Also: "Everything is for the good of those who love God" - even our tribulations

I truly recommend reading this, cos it is really not the usual bla-bla-bla:
    I liked it very much:

http://www.cbnindia.org/200Questions/

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2007
  19. silverstrand

Yes, sista, that's how it's gonna be. Nobody will every be able to disturb our peace again. :wink::smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.