Who/What saved your life?

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by partylpoison, Dec 2, 2015.

1. partylpoison

partylpoison Active Member

I have a friend who saved me in every possible way that I can be saved. During those days that I used to cut and harm myself. He acted like a counsellor, therapist, and a family to me. With him reminding me that I am not alone, makes me feel like I really never been. He brought out a fighter in me. He introduced me to the world of music where I found my passion. He taught me how to dream. But lately, something happened that had kept our ways apart. I don't see him anymore. We often talked. And he failed to come the last time that I need him, the time that I think I needed him the most. And that was the time that the walls we built to protect me broke down. I send him a letter to tell him how I feel these days, but he never responded. I don't know. Maybe I am just too fucking complicated to love.

2. Purple_Thorn

Purple_Thorn Well-Known Member

I had a person like that. He was great. Exactly what I needed. Until the day that it mattered most, he didn't pick up the phone. I get it. Losing that person who you trusted so much is so incredibly hard. I eventually found another person, but I can only communicate with him through email. It's hard to find that new person, but it helps so much. And remember that this forum has some really amazing people who are here to support you.

2 people like this.