Who would u want to see in Paradise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, probably my mothers own mother. Never met her as she died when my own mother was about twelve. For how f'cked up my mother is, I am interested in knowing about the women that gave birth to her.

My dad...
Died unexpectedly 5 years ago. I never had the chance to say good bye.

And John Lennon and George Harrison; Mama Cass and Janis Joplin! LOL! :)

Peace!

Shogun

To be honest, I'm counting on there not being an afterlife. If there is, suicide is supposed to be a sin and you probably won't be allowed to see your loved ones as a punishment anyway.

I just want to rest in peace.

LILICHIPIE

To be honest, I'm counting on there not being an afterlife. If there is, suicide is supposed to be a sin and you probably won't be allowed to see your loved ones as a punishment anyway.

I just want to rest in peace.

yeah, but many NDEs related u just stay on a lower stage until your relatives/friends/whoever has forgiven you.
I hope theres an afterlife!

Shogun

I'll play along seeing as this is a light hearted and uplifting thread. :)

I'd like to see my sister the most (she died before I was born so I didn't know her), then my father (he died in a terrible car crash in Belgium when I was 7) and then all 4 of my grandparents (one of which died fighting for our freedom during World War II, he's buried somewhere in France, I keep meaning to go over and visit his grave) Then a half sister that died a few days before the turn of the Millennium of meningitus. Then Jesus Christ. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SadDude87

If there is an afterlife, it is not something our contemporary religions have proposed ... it will be something humans are yet to even fathom. I hope there is something after death too, but I don't find any reason to believe.

I would want to see my Uncle. Never have I respected someone more then him.

rojomi

Banned Member
I have a long list, I fantasize about this a lot as I've lost most I've cared about. My parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, my friends who were too young to die (and left me here to deal w/ this bullshit without them:tongue:), my basset hound Roscoe-the only dog who ever owned me, Gilda Radnor, Anne Bancroft, Sandy Dennis.

If theres something after life, who did u wish to see the most?

me: grand mother (mom,dad), grandpa(mom,dad)
and jim morisson lol
noone in particular, but then agian i was never very close to my family, not even my immediate family.. i think i would like to meet the singer mink though one day, shes gotten me through plenty of rough times with her soft voice. she sings the most uplifting and inspiring music. but shes not dead yet...lol other than that not really sure. im not really that close to anyone because of my sickness so...lol now im just depressed..lol:huh:

Reki

I'd like to meet all the cats I've ever lived with and see them given the power of speech so I could lie down and talk to them for hours and hours on end.

Daze&Confused

Antiquitie's Friend
What if the afterlife is just like here. The socially awkward or different shunned. God ignoring you cos he or she or it dosnt want to be seen chatting to the geeky,nerdy or wierd ghosts. Would you be able to kill yourself after death,or would you spend an eternity alone and depressed.:unsure:

2cents

erm.. tough one.
so far only one person came to my mind, the ruler of this universe - i got lots of questions that i need to know the answer :dry:

S

SkyHigh

I want to meet the creator of all things and ask him/her/it some questions. I actually wouldn't mind being a ghost and staying on earth and helping out like a guardian angel or something.

I would want to see me! I would like see janice joplin, see if she finally got a mercedes:laugh:
ok enough joking, maybe i'd meet everyone who died tragically and they'd tell me
they were wrong to end it so soon and so was I. they'd say they tried to be guardian angels all I had to do was open up and listen and maybe just maybe once in awhile, smile!

they would swap with us, theyre caring for the living and God will only help thoughs that help themselves.
We just need to take the first steps and smile. Remember the good times with the people whove passed and move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00