Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by thedeafmusician, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

is it that you're angry at?! me or dad? or are you angry at dad and taking it out on me because you've told me you're NOT angry? of course, you can just keep throwing insults and yelling at me.. ignoring me too... that works too of course. :dry:
  2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Oh TDM i'm sorry this is all going on around you. It sounds so difficult.. please keep talking here if it helps.. we love you :arms:
  3. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

we're here for you my friend....so sorry you going through so much....like Jenny said..please keep talking here if it helps....BIG HUGS :hug:
  4. thedeafmusician

Thanks for your replies guys... its just so unfair! i mean I dont know if they're gonna talk to each other, if they're gonna ignore each other, be pissed at each other, or pissed at me, or even both!! Upset, depressed, grrrrrrr i wish things were more predictable!!!

Luv yas all :grouphug:

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Oh, I am so sorry sweetheart. I am sorry you have to go thru that, and pretend things are ok, but they aren't. You are stronger than you'll ever know. I'm here if you ever wanna talk about it, I ent thru chhildhood abuse for years.. :) take care of you, ok? and gives the furpuppies hugs for me!!! :hug: :hug:

:dog: :badger: :bunny: :fish: :cat: :horse: :)
  6. ybt

ybt Guest

caz, your avatar is adorable
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Aww hun. I wish I had something to say that can change things for you, but I don't. This situation has been unhealthy for a long time. It is something that is very difficult for people to work through. My thoughts are with you hun. :hug:
  8. thedeafmusician

i'm so scared for mum... how can i go from being angry to scared anyway??! but i seriously am... oh i dont know. im confused. scared too. :cry:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.