Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Clockwork Reality, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Holy crow, this dream I had last night was so weird.

I dreamt that I was going to go meet my family at Disney World. But Disney World was different than how Disney World really is. For one thing, Disney World was in Hawaii, and it was built in the trees, and the only way to get out of Disney World was to go down a huge intertube slide. It sounds like a lot of fun, but Disney World was full of people who were chasing me and trying to get my money. I lost all my money on Disney World, and eventually escaped back to my parent's house.

But my parent's house was much different from how I remember. My parents never had much money when I was growing up, but in my dream they were loaded. They had hired a maid, and the maid yelled at me every day about not picking up my room. She would also go and tell my Dad lies to get me into trouble. So I ran away from home (this is strange because I've lived away from home for ten years), and decided to build a new home. I started building it out of frozen grilled cheese and mustard sandwhiches, but I didn't get to far because I kept eating the bricks.

So I decided to prove my independence by adopting a baby. For some reason, the baby was about the size of a football, shaped like a peanut, and screamed constantly. I left the baby on a table and pretended like I had never seen it.

I ran off to meet some friends at the beach, but as I was there I began to notice that the beach was much different than what I expected. For starters, it was inside a giant wave pool, the ocean was stagnant and the water oily and dirty, and there were giant monsters swimming at the far end that looked very hungry for people. Obviously, I decided not to stay at the beach too long, and decided to go back home.

But my parents had lost all their money and moved into a biker bar, which then burnt down. The end.

Now that I look at the dream, it looks like I may have some anxiety with responsibility.
  2. |- Lost :☆: Dream -|

|- Lost :☆: Dream -| Account Closed

Hmm, that does indeed seem like a very odd dream.

Anyways, while reading about your dream I just had to comment on the maid:

that maid doesn't deserve to be paid. If she's the maid she should the the cleaning. Is that what she's for. :mellow:
  3. FallenRyo

FallenRyo Active Member

That is interesting, though there may be something more to it.

The beach part with the monsters was really something

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.