who'd know I was gone?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by IV2010, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I realized today that if I was to die be it by my own hand or natural causes no-one would know for weeks (or longer)
    that makes me feel even more depressed...nobody gives a damn
  2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey IV, You know I care what happens to you.. I am always here for you!! Keep emailing me and let it all out.. Your my Friend!!!
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

see proves my point....

only 2 people here cared to reply..thank you rukia and stranger1

wtf am i here for!!!!
  5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

It's hard IV because i only know you online... It's not uncommon for me not to hear from people for weeks at a time.

I'm sorry that you don't have anyone in your 'real life' that you can count on or would know if you were not alive any longer.

I'm sorry that i don't have anything to say of any use.
  6. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

IV, you say nobody will notice if your gone.i have asked meself that same question also, but on the other hand, and this is not ment to be harsh in any way but is that really significant? I mean if somebody would miss you, would that solve any of yours problem ? fwiw, i will notice :hug:
  7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

first time i've been on so first time to see your thread... sorry. but i'd damn well notice hun and youcan bet lots of other members that you have helped and befriended. i know it's not the same as having someone in rl that would notice, but it's something. something that you can hold on to. knowing that you do make that much of a difference in peoples lives here. so much so that we'd notice and we'd be heartbroken to lose you. :arms: xo
  8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thanks Fd, Domo amd Itmahanh.....
    FD if my family cared and included me in their lives I would have some reason for living...they don't ..I don't need to be here anymore..
    and it's quite obvious by this thread that not many people would miss me on here as well as in RL.
    I discussed this with my counselor today...she didn't know what to say when I asked "in the scheme of things does it really matter If I'm gone?"
    I'm nothing but a hypocrite on here telling people to keep fighting when I know how bloomin' hopeless it is sometimes.
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:You do mean something to alot of us.. I don't think your a hyprocrate..
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i would too miss IV you have been so kind to me and many here you would be missed greatly take care okay :hugtackles::hugtackles:
  11. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

IV2010, I would miss you if you were gone. I will NEVER forget you, how you forgot everything to help my friend. And I know you have helped countless other people here in your short time here. They will always carry part of you inside them as long as they live. I know I will miss you.:hugtackles:
  12. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

i'm in the same boat too. I would have replied sooner but i didn't get a chance to read your post til now.
  13. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey hun.... drop a post please???? Need to know you're still hanging on. Drop me a pm if you like. Just want to help keep you safe :arms:
  14. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I wasn't online for the last few days but I'd definitely miss you if you did something bad! Don't go!

15. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

We would all miss you IV if you were gone. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.