whoop whoop

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Manny.Prime, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manny.Prime

Manny.Prime Member

I couldn't think of a title

anyhow... Life sucks major balls, I suck at utterly everything.

soooooo I don't see the point of living, but here lies the problem.

I don't have the cahonies to finish myself.

I'm in quite the predicament.

I'm feeling suicidal and all, but no way I could inflict harm on myself.

what should I do

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, hun!! :hug:

I think you should try and find someone you can talk to. Do you have a counselor?

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Is there someone you feel comfortable in sharing with? Any particular thing making you feel this way?

4. Manny.Prime

Manny.Prime Member

I'm basically failing university... again

I try so hard, but I can't get over the this hump.

I don't drink, do drugs, leave my house...

It just seems like nobody cares or would notice I'm gone other than my parents.

right now it feels like someone took my heart and dropped it in a bucket of boiling tears, and at the same time somebody else is hitting my soul in the crotch with a frozen sledgehammer, and then a third guy walks in a starts punching me in the grief bone

and, no i don't not have a counselor, and I'm very embarrased and reluctant to go speak with anybody.

I'm afraid of failing... school is all I have and want. Being kicked out is just too much to bare. For the first time in my life, I don't know whats going to happen. I have no plan, and my parents' disappointment I me is the final straw.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2008
  5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

welcome.

it can be hard to shake depression on your own, no matter how much you try and 'think' your way out you often only sink further. that's just the nature of depression - among other things, it's a disease that distorts your thinking and how you interpret events.

i read on your other thread that you failed your physics lab. when you are depressed it can be so hard to concentrate on work or school, that's 'cos your mind is occupied with death.

there are many supports out thre to help you deal with feeling suicidal, including counsellors, psychs, mental health nurses, or social workers. different things work for different people. in addition to having someone to talk to and to lean on, another advantage to seeking help is that they may be able to get you an extension on your school work, or at least let you drop the classes you are flunking (even though the deadline has passed) and then you can pick them up again next year, when you are feeling better.

6. Manny.Prime

Manny.Prime Member

I was stupid not to drop a few courses. I thought would be able to handle it...

I just need a year off to relax

7. Fishman

Fishman Guest

yeah taking a year off helped my friend relax.

8. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Welcome!!!

Take a year off, school is not worth dyeing over.

9. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Take a year off. There are more important things in life than school. School is not important, trust me. Really, it can help you in some situations, but its not worth of dying. Take a year off, and find someting else to do. You can always back to school. It will not go anywhere, it will always be there for you. Just take a break and back when you are ready.

10. pit

pit Well-Known Member

"right now it feels like someone took my heart and dropped it in a bucket of boiling tears,"

You should pursue writing. I love that image.:rolleyes:

11. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

He's got a point, it also helps express your feelings and you will feel better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.