(whoops im starting to get this) Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by foreverhurricane, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I posted something this morning in the middle of a should or shouldnt I kill myself. I went on here and was attracted directly to the "crisis" section where i could post my help cry. I got 2 replies and everything they said even where it was only one line and a little smiley hug really made me feel better. I have recently been disowned by my parents and I have disowned them to the request of my T. The little hugs from both that replied was just like my mommy was hugging me. I really like this site, I can really express a lot of my weirdness I hold back. Thank you to everyone for reading my help cry and Im glad to have a whole special little world of people to talk crazy to. Nice to meet you all!

Oh! and that panic symbol is really really difficult to resist. I know i shouldnt but its hard to look it and not want to impulsively click.
    ( im ADOS-attention deficit owe! SHineY!)

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

:welcome: Glad you seem to be settling in. The forum has been a great help for me and I hope you find it the same. See you around the site.:smile:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)

4. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Glad to know the site's helping you.

Welcome to SF :D

5. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. The panic symbol is there for you to use to redirect to a default search engine so you don't get caught on the site if you don't want someone to see you here. You can set where it takes you if you enable the feature. :)
    I am glad you found us and feel we can be of some help or comfort to you. :hug:

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.