Who's suicidal because they can't get laid?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lebigmac, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lebigmac

lebigmac Well-Known Member

This question is geared towards the guys obviously. I guess the female equivalent would be "Who's suicidal because they can't get a boyfriend?" I think either case, no matter how different, can be as equally painful. You have certain wiring that's not being fed.

I know it's the fundamental contribution to my depression and suicidal thoughts. I'm not saying life would be perfect if I were getting laid on a regular basis, but it would definitely be worth living from my standpoint. I'm sure there are plenty of others who feel the same way, and I'd like to hear from them, men and women.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2008
  2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi lebigmac. I'm a 27 year old virgin straight male and it honestly doesn't bother me not being laid on a continual basis. There's more to life than having sex you know.

4. LILICHIPIE

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

no offense on ur pain, but is THAT worth killing urself?
    you precisely have a lifetime to get laid, to find the one.

5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Maybe it is because you think like that, that you are suicidal. You're disgusting and don't ever deserve a women. You look at women as fuck toys right?
    Well thank God you are alone.

6. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

Wow, way to be supportive.

Did he ever say that he considered woman "fuck toys"? No? oh, so it seems you just jumped to conclusions then eh?
    Theres many underlying factors you must consider here. For one, human males are often expected to have sex at a fairly young age. If they dont its considered shameful and they are ostricized for it.
    Also, having a girl interested enough in you to have sex is very good for the self esteem. So when it never happens peoples ego's die. When they say they crave sex, they are relly craving acceptance.

Personally, i think that youre comment was absolutely horrible. Its obvious you are small minded and just jump to conclusions without having anywhere near all the facts. you seem to have a preconcieved notion of men and use anything you can to justify your views.
    you seem to have a knack for hurting others therfore,I can only hope you end up alone just as you would hope unto others.

7. Alastair

Alastair Well-Known Member

that is seriously not cool aye

8. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Why should I be "supportive" to this person who craves sex?
    You can't honestly believe that this guy could get a gf, wait for sex, and then not cheat? I bet he doesn't want a relationship, simply wants SEX.
    So what there's social pressures for men to get laid at 16? so there's also social pressure to look like a super model, own the best car, wear designer clothes, but who gives a shit? Why do you feel you have to live up to these disgusting "norms"?
    So we all need sex to feel accepted? we all need partners to feel accepted, that is the biggest load of bullshit. Simply having friends is enough to feel accepted.
    Why do ppl obsess so much about sex! It's so stupid.

9. Alastair

sex makes you feel good

whats the damage?

10. Soul of Mischief

Soul of Mischief New Member

Maybe you are looking for the wrong thing. Maybe you looking for a cheap lay is whats making you depressed. It might make you feel good about yourself for a brief moment but in the long run your problems will still remain.

11. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

edit:
    Ok so i read through some of the original posters previous posts and it turns out you were right. He does seem to think of women as simply fuck toys. Therefore i have no sympathy for him whatsoever. and i completely agree that he doesnt deserve a woman if he thinks like this: "Whenever I talk to a girl, all I'm really thinking about is using her as a human tubesock" as he so crudely and chauvinisticly wrote in another thread on this site. I sincerely hope he never has sex and never has the chance to hurt a woman with his idiotic way of thinking.

It seems you were actually more informed than i was. So i apologize. But just remember that all men dont think like that. At least, I certainly dont.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2008
  12. Mike04

Mike04 Active Member

Please dont take this as on offense, but your original post seems either misguided, or miswritten...Or rather, I hope so.

There are much more important things in life then--put in your words--"getting laid". This is a very childish post, as it seems that you have never had responsibilities, or the knowledge that there are more important things in life then something stupid like that.

If your original post was targeted on the (fact?) that you do not have a girlfriend - then get a friend who is a girl first. Note the word "friend".

I personally never have gotten neither--a girlfriend, or er... "getting laid". I personally dont care, as there are more important things. I rather have a friend that I can comfortably talk to then anything - too bad they dont exist for me.

Is this a reason to end your life? No. I will say again: No. If you do not understand why, please reread this post.

13. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

I still think verbally attacking someone that is suicidal is wrong. Sure, you can correct his way of thinking, but insulting someone who is this low, I really don't agree with.

14. Alastair

pay for it if you have to

see if it makes a difference

15. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Sorry I should have supplied some evidence to support my post:

16. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hi inner, but in the same token, being suicidal does not give the OP the right to degrade members of any sex, race or religion. He blatantly uses derogiatory remarks about woman in other posts and discusses them as only objects that sole purpose it to please him. It disgusts me that I should think it is ok for him to think and speak that way because he is suicidal. Aren't most of us here? Being a suvivor of abuse and rape, he also scares me when I think of the poor women he may have the opportunity to assault. I say assault because it does not sound like any "love" is going to be involved. Sorry for the rant, stopping myself now or this might just turn into a novel.

17. Alastair

you can't expect everyone to equate sex with love the same way you do

18. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

Hey, I said you could correct his way of thinking, but insulting him won't get anyone anywhere. You're right, it doesn't give him the right to degrade women. And I gotta tell ya, I doubt love exists in alot of relationships.

Maybe he needs a women he cares for to use him sexually, and then leave him, might give him a different view on things. Although, if he can find someone who fully consents to his behavior knowing the "one night stand" condition, then I don't see the immorality. It's the lieing and deception that is the only thing immoral about one night stands.

19. Dying embers

Dying embers Well-Known Member

"Whenever I talk to a girl, all I'm really thinking about is using her as a human tubesock" Ummm...that seems to me to be more of a self-loathing comment then anything else. i think he knows and deeply regrets having that attitude, but kudos to him for facing up to it. I tell ya, I totally sympathise with this guy, and it's an attitude it's quite easy to fall into. When humans give you nothing but bad things for a whole lifetime, and just generally confuse the hell out of ya, I'd say it's very easy and tempting to reduce them to their simplest, most shallow form possible, that of a disposable mate. I'm tempted sometimes, it just seems like less bother and, in a way, fully in harmony with how society works! I'm an attractive girl (lol, so vain!), and I know that 90% of people that are so interested in me don't hear a word I say most of the time. I get personality traits like "sweet" assigned to me primarily because of my looks, ugly people wouldn't be thought of the same as me even if they acted the same as me, and this shows that even in the casual social context where we live most of our lives and looks shouldn't matter, sex still drives everything!

Everything the OP has said is totally cool in my book, and I think there should be more support for him. We all know what a strange, frightening beast this is we're fighting, and even if we can't always understand someone else's battle fully, that doesn't mean we can't stand by them.

20. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Just for the record, the person who repeatedly abused and raped me had the same ideas and thoughts about women as the OP. I would hate to see the OP end up on the same path.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.