Why always me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am worried at bullying since I had been always bullied, since my childhood. I had a time of "recess" since I stopped being bullied at my second school. But now I had been on Junior High and I had been bullied again. The problem is. I don't know why I am always the bullied person. I try to ignore them and it is not possible, I try to hit them, and I continue the same.

Maybe some information, that can help:

I am an anime fan
I am a videogame fan
I am a computer genius.

However, I don't know, even people that doesn't knows this facts are attracted to provoke me even when I don't know them, don't know why precisely me.

RainbowChaser

Unfortuantly Knightlain, these things do tend to happen. I was bullied for a very long time for so many different reasons. In fact, if you count family, I still am.

Anyways, I know this hasn't helped much, but :hug: to you and keep fighting :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Greenforest

You differ from other average mass, that's why they always notice you. No matter if they see you the first time, they still notice the same things all the other bullies saw.

Bullies may have their lifes perfect, they have friends, they have girlfriends, love. But still they have the need to laugh at others. It's the evil in them. And they know they can do anything and nothing comes back.

Evil persons get all the good things, good persons get only the shit.

Azul

Often the meaning of “good” is “harmless”, while the meaning of bad/evil is “those who are powerful and manifest it”.
You are an easy target probably for bullies. Bullies, as all forms of life, have a tendency to manifest their power wherever they can, and since they are still youthful and inconsiderate they don’t let this tendency be limited or sublimated by ethical / social considerations. If you show yourself to be an easy target, you will always get picked on. Because it’s easy, and there’s no risk involved. The bully wants to satisfy his agression on what costs lowest.

You can call this “bad” but I think it’s human nature. It is regrettable for you that nature is like this, but through understanding and accepting this state of affairs you can manipulate and overcome it.

You are probably more interesting and particular than they are and if you don’t let them get you down you will probably develop more worthwile personality traits than them. A sense of humour is an example, many comedians started out having to develop a superior sense of humour in order to be accepted.
Most worthwile human contributions to this world originate as a reaction to the direct manifestation of power.

Myself

Knightlain(LIke your name. :D) I get bullied. A lot. Like, every other day. And it always goes around to me. Because, people everybody likes are the ones that bully the most(Here, anyway) and nobody will hardly ever side with you on a matter like that.(I'm trying to be supportive. If it doesn't sound like that, this next bit might.)
Get your mind off it. FInd something to distract you. And the next time it happens, don't ignore them. They'll keep it up if you do. You stand up to them. If you're small and short and weak looking(Like me) it'll surprise people and more MIGHT be on your side. If it doesn't work, you're supposed to learn from it and just don't let it bother you to much. Take it, tell somebody, if they're over 18 they can get hit with an unagrivated assult charge(I think. My mom doesn't explain much about law to me.) and do some time for it. If they're under 18, they can get hit with violence and stuff. Basicly, tell somebody.

I think I gave a few different aproches. Don't try the aproch I take to bulllying. Anything like that, and I go crazy. Literaly, I'm uncontrolable. Just thinking about it is making me mad. Ignore this, it's no good. None! Just, this paragraph. Ignore it! NOW!

Random

Hi,

I was bullied a lot in school. I still don't know why. I wasn't particularly bright. I was what was referred to at the time as a dork but I was harmless and not in any way offensive. I was quiet and didn't bother anyone. And yet, I was singled out to be picked on.

I don't think there is any one reason why it happens. Just know that it isn't your fault and it won't always be this way.

Anime-Zodiac

The thing about bullies is that there more often then not, dim witted, poor intelligence and very thick. Your the better person, you have qualities that are light years ahead of people like that.

When people bully you, point it out to them and tell them that you will take action against it. By the way, you may be feeling like your not strong and pretty weak but thats not true at all. I can assure you, your soo much stronger then those bullies.

Bullies truly are weaklings.

lachrymose27

I know there is a long time to wait, but once you get to College, bullies will practically be gone from your life. There will still be some idiots, but most of the time, you'd be worried free. If bullies are on your case, report it to the dean or principal. Don't be afraid, if they trouble you again or call you a tatty-tail or ratty-tail or whatever they call it nowadays, just keep reporting him/her. Enough reports and they may just get expelled from the school. Or their parents might just dicipline them. Enough reporting and they may just leave you alone. goodluck.

Beautiful Disaster

𝐷𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑤𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑠
SF Supporter
hi

I got bullied to for a while.. I am sorry to hear that they still are bullying you..
Most kids bully others cause they dont wanna be bullied (I am writing that wrong I guess) themselves..
I know its easy for me to say not to pay attention to them.. but this too shall pass.. Highschool sucks.. well maybe if it makes you feel any better; all the kids that are populair now, well most of end up like crap..
You're a smart kid, use your brains.. Knowledge means power :)
Things will turn around..
Take care and screw them.. they are stupid and don't know any better

God I hate that shit. There wasn't so much "bullying" when I was in highschool, as there was just people talking shit about someone who was different.

I became friends with this boy who had ADHD - a lot of folks were annoyed by him and used to threaten to knock him out, so I'd usually step in front of him in a protective gesture. I started walking around school with my arm looped through his and everyone would stare and gawk.

I didn't give a shit.

People will find any reason to fuck with someone who's different.

And fact: The people picking on you, their lives aren't as perfect as they appear. There's some flawed aspect of themselves they hate, and they take it out on others.

gag

Bullies are basically just low self-esteem dicks who put others down as a way of boosting their low confidence, thats always how I saw it.
I say just stand up to them, they poke fun at you, do the same thing, everyone has some trait physical or otherwise tht can be poked fun at. Takes two to tango, show them might and they might leave you alone.

Or you could always just smack one of them around, they won't go after someone that will actually stand a chance against one of them, they are after all cowards.

G'luck.

Cestmoi

Confidence: I am as good as everyone else
Arrogance: I am better than everyone else

That's the difference between being bullied and not, in a nutshell.

Confidence. You got to have it. You can't let what others say of you affect you - and really not let it affect you, not pretend it doesn't while it eats you away inside.

Arrogance. I see many people here saying that bullies are cowards, weaklings, stupid, idiot and whatnot. Oh really? I find it very funny how we gather here and flame these people. But let me tell you, the moment you adopt an arrogant stance towards them, you 've dug your own grave.

You may fancy yourself a genius and them dumb, which is well and good. But apparently, they 're geniuses when it comes to human interactions whereas you are dumb as hell. You got to accept that people are different, not see them as inferior.

Even if you 're a loner and lack social skills, that's not a problem itself. Making effort to interact with people is appreciated. However, when you act like all you want is to be left alone, then you offend people. You send them the very clear signal that you think of yourself as better than them.
School is an environment where for good or for ill, people tend to pick on each other. You can't expect to be in such an environment and never be touched. That's asking for special treatment and you will get it, though not quite what you 'd like. What in fact makes most persons bullied such elusive targets is the way they react; whether it's to stay quiet and do nothing or to lash out in anger, or to call for some superior to settle the matter, it's unusual, which is what makes it so amusing to the bullies.

I understand that a bullied person would like to think he can somehow scare the bullies shitless so they don't approach him again, but that's out of touch with reality. To go on a rampage and beat them up, that's bad advice. Lose the damn arrogance, accept that among people you 'll have to tolerate things you don't like. And then, it won't be you.

silent_enigma

Evil persons get all the good things, good persons get only the shit.
Not true, altho it often happens, it doesn't always happen. I've gotten lots of good things from being mr nice guy. Gotten screwed on a few deals too. I guess it evens out either way.

j86

You'll do good.
I wasn't necessarily bullied in junior high but people did come to ignore and neglect me. So I was a loner. I was more harassed than bullied (verbally).

But I too was an anime and video game fan during my junior high and early high school years. But it wasn't the end of the world. I found a lot of people that were in the same interests as me so I always looked forward to hanging out with them during lunch.

Don't let it bring you down. The reason they bully is because they are out of ideas and are bored with themselves.

C

carbon monoxide perfume

You'll do good.
I wasn't necessarily bullied in junior high but people did come to ignore and neglect me. So I was a loner. I was more harassed than bullied (verbally).

But I too was an anime and video game fan during my junior high and early high school years. But it wasn't the end of the world. I found a lot of people that were in the same interests as me so I always looked forward to hanging out with them during lunch.

Don't let it bring you down. The reason they bully is because they are out of ideas and are bored with themselves.

I'm into video games etc.. q33k things, o well... But if anyone bullied me I fraught back, then everyone see that you fight back and wont mess with you... At least in my school....

one thing that might work to help stop the bullying is stand up for yourself, and say I hate you, and I hope you die, and people usually do not know what to say to that or how to take that, and they stop, it worked for me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00