Why am I even here?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by frantic, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

Bad day. Bad bad day. Nightmares have returned. Every night. I can't take it.
    So tired.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun hope your day today is a good one hugs

3. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Frantic,
    So sorry having problems, does anything trigger the nightmares? Some types of foods can make nightmares worse.
    Do you feel scared all the time at night? Did anything happen that might be a cause of the nightmares.
    Please go to your Dr/GP for some help, as sleep clinics are available in some area's.
    please take care, I care about you.
    Kate

4. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

no, the nightmares are random. sometimes i have flashbacks, but usually it's random stuff. i usually wake up right before i die/get killed.

i'm feeling so incredibly sad and low and depressed. my dog is gone. she found a great home at least. but now i'm really lonely. she was my cuddle buddy. i still have my old cat to cuddle with, but it's not the same.

one less reason to live.

5. skydiver57

skydiver57 Guest

Recently lost mom, sis, job, and wife and I are now raising twograndkids due to mother in prison for meth sales. PTSD, anger issues at mouthy customers has cost me my part time job. Wasnt much, but it held us together. Now feeling pretty useless...anyone relate?

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Nightmares and flashbacks can be worked on...I used to have such horrific ones that I almost took the bus one night, running out of my house, hysterically...so I do know what it is like...please PM me if you would like me to share my experiences...I do not want to highjack this thread, so I will not write them here...but open to anyone asking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.