Why am I even here?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostInMyDaydreams, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I honestly don't know why I'm even here anymore, I've been abused and used by people. Anytime I trust someone, I end up getting betrayed in the end. Sometimes I feel like I was meant to be on this earth so others could abuse me.... I feel like a doormat and I hate myself. Why am I even important? Sometimes I wish someone would just kill me cause that's how much I hate myself right now. I'm a waste of space and nobody even likes me.... anytime I try to make friends it ends up failing in the end. Everything I do is pathetic, I'm like a walking nightmare. Don't even know I'm honestly here anymore.... I feel like giving up, there's no hope left for me....

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun im am sorry people are letting you down There is hope hun always hope you just cannot see it at times but it is there hugs to you

3. Moubliez

Moubliez New Member

You are here because you survived, you are here because you will touch someones life that needed you in it, you are here to learn and become and to transform from all the disgusting people who did not deserve to know you, but you are here for you to learn that you are not them, you are not anyone or anything that someone has called, you are not terrible words, you are not worthless, because you are still here. And because you are here; means you will find a way out of this nightmare and you will grow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.