why am I killing myself?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by OUTOFCONTROL82, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well i had a good friend and i made her go away. i said nasty things to her. I'm cutting myself everyday, and my drinking and smoking are getting out of control. why can't i get over this girl. If i could talk to her just one more time i would be a happy man. talking about her just makes it worse. i want her back so i can stop this madness. i have apologized to her many times but she won't respond. its been 7 weeks since we talked. 7 weeks of hell. i can't believe I'm still alive.If i keep up this lifestyle it wont be long before my body just gives out. I'm sick of feeling guilty for making her go away. I love her to death. would die for her. its funny that I'm killing myself over her.

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

first off :welcome: to the forum here. relationships can be such a tough thing. i'm sorry she's gone, but maybe it should be something that you accept now that she is gone. i hate to say that, but that's what it really sounds like at least to me. :please: continue to share. we'll do our best to be here for ya. :please: take care and stay safe too.

3. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

Give her time, if shes meant to be your friend she will come back. In the mean time theres a lot of good people here that are willing to listen and help you the best way they can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.