Why am I letting this happen??

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by PK71, Sep 24, 2010.

1. PK71

PK71 Active Member

Just need to rant.

I have a girlfriend whom I love very much and recently we got in to swinging in a big way which has been some fun and the sex is a very welcome distraction from the misery of what is everyday life. Only tonight I'm not feeling in such a good mood so I said she could go to a swinging club alone. I now feel sick. She's ignoring my texts and calls and I'm thinking wouldn't it be nice if she came home and I was dead??? Would she even care????? So angry and jealous and hurt and I don't know what to do. Want to lash out but the energy only seems to hit me, to come inwards :(
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Maybe you are doubting what you agreed to...find out what you want for yourself and then discuss it with her...agreements can be changed and relationships can be repaired...big hugs, J
  3. PK71

PK71 Active Member

Definitely doubting it. She finally got round to texting me. I didn't text back. Childish but I've not got the energy, I will sleep in the spare room tonight. Feel like screaming.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

instead confront her with your feeling get everything out in the open now don't let it fester up inside okay open discussion is the only way for a relationship to last to heal do let it sit inside you all night okay
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I agree with the others..you need to tell her how you feel about this...it's obviously not what you want...
  6. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

sorry... it really sucks that you've gotten so far into this situation and have become uncomfortable with it.

The only way the relationship will work is if both parties are honest with eachother though. I'm sure you know this... and it might be scary to bring it up but you have to talk with your girlfriend about how you feel and put an end to the 'swinging' if you think it will continue to bother you.
    Don't allow this to continue if it's making you want to kill yourself.
  7. The Situation

The Situation Member

Jeez, man!! That's quite a situation you are in. You have to talk to her though...she may not have actually done anything. If going to these parties was a thing that you did as a couple, she may have felt differently once she was in the situation of being there by herself. Let's be realistic here...most guys at those places are middleaged, overweight & sweaty folk...is that her 'type' ?
  8. PK71

PK71 Active Member

Thanks for the replies everyone. Yeah I agree I do need to talk things through with her like you all have said but last night wasn't the night......she came in last night absolutely reeking of sex and in quite a state, I just turned by back on her and went to bed. So depressing.

Dunno about the middle aged bit, The Situation, we've been in the past together and quite a lot of young good looking guys there too - plus she likes women too so how am I meant to compete with that??

She was the one bit of brightness in my life but that seems to have been extinguished and she's just become yet another burden upon my shoulders. Family, friends, her...do they really give a fuck? Then where are they now? Oh they'd weep at the funeral but they do nothing but create problems now. Bastards.