Why am I not allowed to quit ~Language~.. into Rant

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Forgotten_Man, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Ok so here is a question, why the fuck am I not allowed to quit? Of course I do not mean kill myself, no I am not quitting in that way. No I mean more just become a fucking drone in life. You know sleep eat work eat go home eat sleep. Everyday for the rest of my life? Not feel anything just be a mindless zombie. Why is it so wrong? Fuck if I was supposed to be anything more than that I would have had a small start earlier in life.

Yeah I would have had a fucking earlier start in life. I would have had some incling that I am worth something as a child. But NOOO I never had any thing like that happened to me. No it was quite the opposite people went out of their way to show me how worthless I was/am. If I was worth anything I would have had many more friends and actually have social skills. But no I am obviously worthless because I was born with the ability to think.

Fuck I curse that ability, my thinking. It has aided in bringing me ruin. Even as a young child I always wanted a reason to do something. If a kid told me to do something to make me cool I would ask how it made me cool. You would think a thoughtful inquisitive mind would be welcomed in this world. Nope not at all, I go around asking people why something is and they say "Well because it is". And then they have the nerve to say "You just need to change a little" FUCK THAT I DON'T WANNA CHANGE!!! Why the hell should I have to change to fill their shitty job? Why should I be the one doing the changing?

But luckily I think I have the solution in becoming a drone. You see if I become a drone I will basically stop thinking. And over time my brain will rot down to the level of most normal people. And then I will be able to be blissfully happy being a nice little sheep running along with the herd. ^_^ so what do you guys think? A good plan right :laugh: it is as people have said "Your right is not working so start doing some wrong" My right is thinking my wrong is not thinking.

Does anyone have any good methods for becoming a mindless drone?

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I don't have any methods to become a mindless drone, but I do think that you should be who you want to be.

You don't just need to 'sleep eat work eat go home eat sleep', you can do something different if you want.

You sound stuck in a rut that someone, possibly society, has guided you into. Maybe now is the time to break out of it and do what you want.

you ARE worth a great deal, everyone is. Maybe doing something totally different will help you see that.

Hang in there

3. Forgotten_Man

I just want to do that though. I am only useful for getting labor out of. And then once my labor is done I am tossed aside like the trash I am. I am just too inferior for this world.

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

No one is inferior in this world. Although I do agree that some people are made to feel it, but that does not make it true.

You can be more than just a labourer. You can be anything you want to be.

Why not fight for it?

5. Forgotten_Man

Because I have been fighting it for most of my life and look at where I am at.

6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

But will being a drone make you happy?

What will make you happy?

7. Forgotten_Man

I am not allowed happiness that is reserved for good people who are not me.

8. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I didn't ask that, I asked what would make you happy. If you could do anything, your dream or anything, what would make you happy?

Have you tried to improve your self esteem? That might allowed you to see the good in you, because there is good in there. If you go to google and type in 'Ways to Imrove your Self Esteem' you will find lots of potential ideas to help yourself.

9. Forgotten_Man

I have stuff I enjoy doing. Like skiing I LOVE TO SKI. But it is summer and I hate summer because I cannot ski. I love anime and video games too but all only fill the void for so long.

I am trying to improve my self-esteem by losing weight. It is just going slow, that is my first step anyway. In the end I do not think it will do much good but at least I can enjoy the skin I am in. It is mostly my personality that angers me,

10. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

Well go ahead losing weight, then. As you'll see the firsts results, that will incentivate you even more. from losing weight, you'll be working on something else, and so on.

11. Forgotten_Man

It has not incentived me anymore since I lost 15 lbs