Why am I not important?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

My mother has always put everyone else above me and my sister, even the guys she was with who treated us like crap. Anyone that verbally abuses me she doesn't say anything to them, she just says there's nothing she can do about it. I wish she would at least stick up for me because I would stick up for her or anyone else I care about. She even said that if I really want to kill myself that I should just do it. I don't know why she doesn't care at all, I thought that's what parents were supposed to do. I'm just tired of not feeling important at all.

2. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Hmm, it's hard to say why your mother does that to you. Of course you know I think your important :hug: But I don't know why she doesn't acknowledge you like she should, and at least stand up for you in your time of need. After all she is your mother and that's what she should do.

Trevor,

3. Witty_Sarcasm

It's just sad that my family hates me, my friends don't give me the time of day, but people who barely know me think I'm important. I just don't understand why they don't see the good in me. I've tried talking to her about how I feel but she doesn't seem to understand, so it's hard.

4. Tmacster1

That's understandable I find to be in better company with strangers than I do most of my family which is kind of sad. I don't know why your mother and family treat you that way. I just don't think their able to handle your problems even though their your family and they should be their for you. I think she doesn't understand how to help you which sounds kind of typical but she should at least listen to you, or at least acknowledge your feelings because their important.

Trevor,

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Oh well as long as I have someone to listen and care, that's all that matters.

6. Tmacster1

You got the members here who are willing to listen and care. :hug: Yeah I find this site very helpful - it's been helping me a lot......

Trevor,