Why am I scared to die when I am in pain but when I am at some peace I want to die

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by wastedmylife, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

When I get my chest pains or pains in my head, I am afraid I am going to die

But now that I am at somewhat peace, killing myself seems like the only thing that makes sense

Why

2. wastedmylife

Re: Why am I scared to die when I am in pain but when I am at some peace I want to di

yes killing myself makes to much sense now but I cant kill myself because I don't want to leave a mess for the people who's place i am staying at

why am I scared to die when in pain but at peace suicide seems the only solution

what did I do to myself over the last year

what did I do to my balls and my life

3. wastedmylife

Re: Why am I scared to die when I am in pain but when I am at some peace I want to di

if I died some natural or unnatural way where I had no control over I would be pissed

I am really afraid of dying of a heart attack or dying by getting hit by a car, that would really suck

I either want to kill myself or die some other way

4. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I think that is normal.

5. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I'm the same way, except when I get pains in my chest my suicidal thoughts don't go away. When it comes to headaches, I'm screaming in my mind to let me live (I'm very paranoid about brain damages, like tumors or cancer). i think thst's our instincts talking, the part of ourselves that fights to live no matter the circumstances.

6. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I feel most suicidal when things are going well enough and I feel some peace too. I guess it's a quit-while-your-ahead mentality and also feeling it would be such a shame to leave the world in terribly desperate state after so much time spent suffering.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.