• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

why am I so messed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're fucked up then so am I darlin. And so are a hell of a lot of other people. But you can get through this and "get better". Don't let it drag you down hunny. You're a sweet caring person and I'm proud to call you my friend :hug:

B

BeenThere

I agree....but getting to the root of your anger may be a good start to the path of healing.We are here for that.

J
I don't know what's going on with me. but Im pretty sure I am fucked up

Mal, you're not messed up

kath

Well if your fuc*ed up then what am i?!?!

No seriously Jess i know your having a really really hard time at the moment but please know there are many of us here who want to be there for you.Pleasse let us be.i find it hard seeing you in so much pain like this and i so hope you can find some peace one day in life.Let us be there for you.i wish you saw what we see in you.i know its hard but please stop writing yourself off.We see you as a sweet,caring,kind and admirable person.Big big hugs hun.

Take care and best wishes for now [you know where i am if you ever want to find me!!]
kath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00