Why am I so unworthy?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Samsara, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

Around every bend I am reminded of how inadequate I am. How ugly, how weak, how sexually unappealing, how my talents always fall short, how generally lacking I am.
    At great risk of sounding cliche, why can't I be one of the smart and beautiful people? Sure I touch people just by being around...but is my life really that profound? Sometiems what would have happned if I had succeeded in killing myslef in 8th grade. Would people remember me? Would things have been better for people that I met later on? What about when I tried all those time in senior year? Sure, many friends said "I would have been destroyed. Don't you dare do it." But was it true? They may have cried, or just been unpleasantly surprised...but somehow I doubt it would destroy them. I think they would continue going on, having the things I wanted, enjoying life, enjoying eachother...and sooner or later I would be just a memory if that.

Hmm that zombie emoticon reminds me. I think it would be nice if the zombie apolcolypse happened. It would really simplify things. Personal interaction would be limited to "you help me stay alive, I'll help you." Your value would be determined by how well you can survive, and I have put a great deal of thought into my "zombie plan" XD I consider myself an expert when it comes to zombies :p

Well...there's that.
  2. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Cool ur an expert when it comes to zombies....sweet :biggrin:...ermm I'm a friendly zombie so I mean u no harm....yeah I'm weird I know....I know this is going to sound cliche but to answer one of ur questions yes ur life is that profound...you touch people is ways you can never imagine... when we feel like u and well I have... we tend to belittle our impact on the people in our lifes... We tend to belittle ourselves as well like I know u'll find it hard to find the truth in what I'm saying but you are one of the beautiful people and well anybody thats prepare for the zombie apolcolypse is smart in my books :biggrin:

I can totally relate to what ur saying...if u wanna chat pm me or whatever
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No i think you are wrong your friends would not forget you They would have the pain inside them wondering if they could have helped you more. You are special and beautiful and significant. You have meaning and purpose don't let yourself or anyone tell you otherwise. Beauty comes from within first and in helping others and caring for others that beauty is shown you are important to others please believe that. I am glad you can talk here and release some of your pain and doubts but unworthy no everyone is worthy of love and understanding and friendship take care
  4. Abi_21

Abi_21 Well-Known Member

this post almost made me cry, your not worthless your the most amazing guy i have ever met! and to put it into 4 words "you saved my life" and i am forever thank full for that. your friendship has been amazing to me and u have made me feel like i want to live and dont you dare feel down on yourself hun cos that breaks my heart hearing you say all this stuff, man i wish i could come see you now and give you the biggest hun known to man kind, please send me an email or something to see how you are im really worried now:sad: hope to hear from you soon.
  5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I agree. You're an amazing guy. You have helped many and touched many peoples lives. that in itself makes you very worthy. In all actuallity looks do not matter. its all about who you are as a person and what you do with your life that truly defines you. and as far as I'm concerned what you do on here makes you a great person.
  6. Roxie_Lei

Roxie_Lei Member

i would be destroyed
  7. QuadLazer

QuadLazer Well-Known Member

I see "inadequate, unappealing, weak" in those first lines. Who is saying that? if it's external people telling you these things, well what do they know? Just tell them to shut the hell up. You're not lacking of anything you don't need, they have no idea what they're talking about. If it's you saying this, do you really have proof to back it up? And yeah, if you did kill yourself, there is no question that the world would keep turning, but who knows what could happen tomorrow. Hell you could win a million dollars. So just think of all the random stuff that could happen tomorrow and don't worry so much.

And yes, a zombie backup plan is always necessary...

8. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.