why am i still here

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by brokendove, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brokendove

brokendove New Member

i really really do not want to be alive i want to end it all sooooo badly but ccant find the strength to go through with it again. what is keeping me here, why do i let my 'responsiblities' get in the way of my bigist desire? all i want is to die, all i want. i cant deal with this amymore. i hate my life so much i do not deserve to be here at all i should never have been born i am worthless i wish i would just die please that is all i want i just want to die! :depressed: :cry: :cry:

2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

broken dove,
    please don't end it all. you can talk to me anytime you wish. is there anything you'd wanna share with me that's particularly bothering you?
    Love, Sudut.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know that no one can know exactly how feel, but I believe I can relate to your feelings. I don't know your situation but I can imagine what those responsibilities may be. I am glad they are holding you here. Life must have some meaning for you or your responsibilities wouldn't be so important to you. I hope you will continue to seek support from us and keep fighting. Let us know how you are doing. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.