Why am I still here?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by samelson03, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samelson03

samelson03 Member

Now, i'm not really a suicidal person. But, lately, i've been feeling down. I'm anti-social, no friends, I don't work nor have I ever. I'm in my room for a good majority of my day. And thats how every single day is. My mom asks me if i've meet anyone in school that I could talk to. Not a single person. I don't want to meet people, either. I've only done one thing in my life that my parents could be proud of me for. Graduating from high school. I hate a lot of people in this world, along with myself. There is this girl that I've always liked since we moved here. She lives across the street Her and her family are close friends of my family. She's amazing, she's an angel. I love everything about her, too. She has been dating this douche for years. I CAN'T STAND this kid. He's cheated on her 3 freaking times. Once I found about that, i've hated him even more. And for some reason, she always go back to him. This girl never deserves to be treated like that. If I was with her, i'd tell her I love her and would cherish every second with her everyday. Except, I don't have the balls to tell her how I really feel about her. And it kills me that I can't tell her the truth. I've thought about killing my self but there's only one thing that's stopping me. My family. They mean the world to me and I could never hurt them. I want to end my life so badly. Except, I don't have the balls to do that either.
  2. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

samelson03, tell the girl how you feel about her. Look for the opportunity. Take care.
  3. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

is there anyone in your family you could talk to about how low your feeling? with regards to the girl, see if there are more opportunities to spend time together as friends first and help the friendship develop, then as has been said look for the opportunity if its right to tell her how you feel
  4. paul777

paul777 Well-Known Member

I was in a similar situation when I was younger.

Going to the gym and getting fit helped me alot.

Also when I had a girlfriend, the girl I liked suddenly found me attractive.

Get to the gym and work off the flustration. It is likely you will get a smile from a girl there eventually. When you do smile back. Make sure you speak to her before she leaves.

Just say Hi, or Hi I'm...... Then when you see her again she will say hello and you can say hi....(you will remember her name). A subtle compliment such as... your exersize is paying off will get a smile.

Then say... fancy a coffee after?

If she makes an excuse or says no, don't look hurt, you have lost nothing, say o.k and smile. For all she knows you are a confident guy who does this all the time. Very likely she will approach you and mention a coffee/beer.

The bonus....you have at least spoken to a girl and that is an achivement.
    ................. It will be easier next time
    ................. Other females will notice and wonder... whats he like?, she seems to like him.

Good luck ;)
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Samelson. I think you spend some time with this girl and see if you guys have common interests, before you tell her that you really like her. Some girls get pretty creeped out if you tell them you love them too early. Try telling her that she deserves to be with a guy who will treat her well and never on her (unlike her current boyfriend). Show her that you could be the guy for her. Might as well try. :hug:
  6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Why so negative? You neglect to mention how good you are to your family. You endure pain to help them. That makes you a very GOOD person. I admire you. PLEASE stay here with us and we will help you work all this out. There is hope and happiness waiting for you and together we will find it !!!!

Write me if you like,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.