Why am I such a clingy little bitch?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Brandon Kwon, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Brandon Kwon

Brandon Kwon Banned Member

All morning I've had constant reminders of my ex fiancee, just small things that remind me of things she used to say or do. It's been 2 months since she left me and I still want to cry. I want her back so bad. I still love her, even as I type this I'm starting to cry. I am so pathetic. What kind of man am I? Some clingy child who can't let go of someone who doesn't want him.

I just want a woman who loves me. Is that so much to fucking ask?! I just want a woman who will tell me she loves me and put her arms around me. One who won't fucking abandon me. I guess I don't deserve that. I guess I really am that much of a piece of shit.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You're not a piece of crap. 3 billion women in the world, you will find someone who will love you, you deserve that. I'm always saying the same things that I just want a man to love me but that dream is dead for me. I hope you feel better soon. You're not a clingy child, you are heartbroken and that is understandable, don't give up Brandon. You can get through this (hugs)
  3. Brandon Kwon

*hugs* Thank you. I am just so sick of crying over this woman. But yet, 2 months later I still cry.
  4. hawaiianfeeling

hawaiianfeeling Chat Pro

Feeling heartbroken does not make you small or childish. It makes you human. It's okay to feel this way (though I certainly know it doesn't feel good), and it is a completely reasonable response. In the grand scheme of things, two months is really not that long. I can tell you from experience that it will get better over time. The most important thing is that you don't need to feel shame for feeling this way.
  5. Brandon Kwon

I don't think I feel shame...I feel...I dunno what I feel...Alone...Scared...I guess. It's hard to figure it out.
  6. Paul123

Paul123 Member

Brandon, no consolation but I have been in a similar situation to you a number of times, I thought to myself that's it I can't cope anymore. But eventually I met my partner and 20 odd years later we have 5 children, yes we have had bad times but it has paid off.
    I have bad times but that's down to my anxiety and depression.
    So try and think positive someone is out there for you.
  7. Brandon Kwon

Thank you. I will try.
  8. Paul123

Paul123 Member

Good I really hope you can fight through this I promise you it gets a lot easier.