Why am I suicidal?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WoeIsMe, Oct 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoeIsMe

WoeIsMe New Member

I can't be normal. I can't just suck it up and do my homework and be happy. Why do I think about killing myself all the time? I'm taking 3 medications and did therapy for almost a year... nothing's working...

I just don't know what to do anymore... T_T

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, no-one can answer why you are suicidal, maybe not even you. It can take a LONG time to find the right medications, I've been on a whole lot more than 3 and took me 6 years to get on the right medications. If what you are doing is not working, you need to be honest with your therapist and doctor and explain it is not working.

Explain to them, be straight up, otherwise they cannot help. You do not deserve to feel this way and I hope you do get better and recover from these evil thoughts. Best of luck.

3. JV3

JV3 Well-Known Member

I've had trouble in the past with medications actually causing me to be have increased suicidal thoughts for no reason at all. I agree with Petal - make sure to be completely honest with your doctor.

I once was taking 3 medications at the same time and the effects on me were difficult to deal with. I know it can be tough. Hang in there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.