why are cons/teabaggers so predictable

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by HawthornePassage, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

if you challenge traditions or institutions or are progressive/liberal in any way, then either you're a pot smoking liberal communist hippy living in your moms basement who is just mad he broke the law and got caught and got the punishment you deserved, or youre an out of touch elitist who has no 'common sense'. its basically their way of saying 'intellectuals are stupid' since they take pride in mindlessness and not thinking. common sense meaning suscribing to their little in-group, since anyone who does is a god loving hard working patriotic american. im serious, its the same formula every fucking time. if liberals realized how predictable idiot cons are, then maybe theyd ignore them or mock them and theyd go away

2. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

Most people just don't like to be disagreed with… name-calling is pretty immature, though, and most of the cliches being hurled at the left by the right are just a way of turning off your brain and getting into a pointless stupid argument… don't get me wrong, there's idiocy on both sides, but I think the fact that the right tends to be less educated means they're more likely to resort to high school bully tactics.

Even though a lot of the die-hards on both sides seem to be more about what side you're on than actually thinking about anything critically, cons are definitely the worst for listing off everything you MUST support if you're not 'one of them'… I know there are some cons in Canada who treat the new PM like a King and act like the cons winning the election is sort of the same thing as their team winning the big game. It's ridiculous… and it's terrifying that these people actually have the right to vote. Seriously, a lot of their 'ideas' remind of that scene in Idiocracy-- 'Yeah, but it's got electrolytes'.

You and your brain would be better off staying out of those kinds of arguments, which I'm assuming you're getting into online.

3. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

LMAO, I used to be totally into that movie. I remember I tried to get my friend to see it for yearrrrrrrs but he never did.

YOUR FLOOR IS NOW CLEAN. YOUR FLOOR YOUR FLOOR IS NOW CLEAN YOUR FLOOR-

oh plz shoot me

also youre completely right, minus the getting into arguments part. i just troll/blow them off now. pisses them off and gets me a laugh here and there. i used to argue with them a long time ago but I figured out the whole way the 'system' works eventually and stopped bothering. sometimes ill pretend to be a conservative and say ridiculous police-state ish things in an attempt to get their support, then ill reverse course and mock them. its a double wham too, because the more liberal leaning blowhards get all mad too. all in jest of course, i havent had a serious 'discussion' with one in probably 4 years.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.