why are girls such....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thepainwithin, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thepainwithin

thepainwithin Well-Known Member

I was with a girl for two years. She swore that if we would ever break up we'd be friends. She swore she always wanted me as a part of her life. Now that we're broken up she makes fun of me for being suicidal, she makes fun of me when I get depressed. She says she doesn't want me in her life at all. She took me out of all of her pictures on facebook and she says the nastiest stuff to me you can think of. She spent the last few weeks out at the lake and we were talking and we finally got on good terms. Then we stopped talking for a few days and when we got home she seemed to have just forgotten all the things she said to me. She wants nothing to do with me, she tells me how I meant nothing to her, she never loved me, she hated from the start.

I did everything for this girl and she puts me through hell and she gets joy out of it.

All girls I know are such drama addicts and bitches to most guys and most of my friends, there are very few I actually connect with, and those few are girls I liked but introduced to my best friend and then they started dating him. It's like all the ones at my school and around my city just toy with guys. Like, omgomgomg I saw it in every movie where a girl breaks up with a guy and the guy didn't break his back to make me a princess so now I'm going to be mean to him because I saw it in a movie. I hate it. Girls are so impossible to please.

I love her. I love her so much and she said she loved me so much to. And now that psycho bitch goes from that to "I hope you burn in hell (because you are talking to me)". I hate it. And she kills me. And she really enjoys it. Starts fights with me every other week, and blames things that I had nothing to do with on me. I let so much go with her, the constant fighting, hell she even had sex with my best friend after I left for college. She said she needed me and missed me and couldn't deal with me being away and all this garbage, and the second I leave, it's just like..."I've moved on, theres nothing you can do about it... (a week later) ...Oh I need you so much I can't do this without you". It's just like every other girl I've been with. This city sucks.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2009
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I don't appreciate your comment that about
    "All girls are dxxx axxxx and bxxx"

Perhaps you are venting but you need to pick your words more carefully, especially if you want feedback from women and really want a women in your life.

If this is your attitude in real life it may be why she does not want anything to do with you anymore-your mean and you disrespect her.

Well we are all happy to help here but not if your gonna be mean and disrespect us.
  3. thepainwithin

Yea, I don't disrespect girls half as much as they disrespect me. I've never fucked her best friend just because I was mad at her.
  4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I went and read your previous posts to get a feel of what is going on in your life so as to better try and help you figure things out.

You are very frustrated it seems which is understandable with all you got going on. I hope you can see that directing that frustration at women is not going to change a thing.

Have you been able to get into therapy at all? How abut the job situation? Any prospects?
    It just seems that there are some positive changes that can be made that would make you feel better about your life and about you.
    Have you tried writing your parents a letter?
  5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey thanks for changing your original post it was just mean to all us women here and I think that you were willing to change shows you have a level of maturity that this girl does not have. Seriously for her to be saying all that is way f'd up and you don't deserve. Is there way you can keep her away till she grows up a bit?
    take care B
  6. thepainwithin

No jobs at all, except for a possible trip to start over again in California but I'd have to quit school and apply out there to a college which would be my 4th school cause college doesn't work out. And it's not directed to women, it's directed to her, and every girl I've been with or know. Maybe I should've said that Every girl (I know), in the first place :/ but I literally wrote that 2 seconds after "omg I hope you burn in hell, stay out of my life, you're crazy and you're suicidal and you're a freak". And it was all because I tried to talk to her like a person and not yelling and the insults just flew.

No therapy, I won't do that again. And yes I've tried to talk to my parents about everything. My mom would just freak out and my dad would try to talk to me like he knows everything.
  7. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Not all girls are bitches and not all guys are assholes, just people in general are pretty crappy. I've read a lot of threads on here about lovers promising to be together forever and then changing their mind in a heartbeat for no apparent reason. Life is unpredictable. Maybe it's best to cut contact with her? Ignore her phone calls, put anything that reminds you of her in a box out of the way, block her on facebook, etc. etc. She's just trying to hurt you, it might be difficult at first, but it'll be worth it.
  8. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I think most girls really aren't like that. I'm a girl and I wouldn't fuck anyone over like that. You probably just meet the wrong ones. I'm sure you will find someone else.
  9. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

I get the sense that you're pretty young, thepainwithin. I'm sorry that you've been hurt by this girl, but you need time and experience to learn that not all women are like that. I trust you have a mother and would trust she's not like that, and she's a woman. And if she is like that, I would trust that somewhere you know a woman who isn't like that (grandparent, aunt, someone at church, school, anywhere). As you mature you learn to differentiate between one person (of any culture/race/sex/belief) and that entire (culture/race/sex/belief). By generalizing any group of people due to the actions of one (or even a minority) you chance insulting and angering an entire group - most of which are innocent of that generalization.

Just food for thought.
  10. thepainwithin

I'm not a bad guy, I'm not mean to girls. In fact I fall with love with them all the time, and that's probably one of the reasons I am the way I am. I get hurt too much. It just sucks that every girl I've been with has been like this to me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I'm sure it's my fault :/
  11. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Take charge of the relationship and find a hobbie so you won't get so attached to the girl you fall in love with. Sensitivity is no excuse, I swear I used to be like you, all nice and kind. Holding doors for girls, listening to every word they say and falling in love with them unrequitedly. The world is telling you to become cold, or in other words stronger. Change is waiting, and change is not always a bad thing.
  12. hellohello

hellohello Member

no it can't be you... this girl's behaviour as you have described it is just outrageous... she is just a silly selfish immature girl... extremely selfish... you don't need someone like that.... you must be quite young i imagine????? you have so much time to meet the right person, i know it sounds like a cliche... but its so true as well...
    by the way, i imagine that this girl is being so mean to you because in a way, not that this is your fault, but in a way, you let her get away with it.... you can't keep letting her back in your life after she has been so mean and cruel to you... she must have problems of her own and is taking them out on you... you really need to cut her out of your life, completely.... she will just keep doing it... it will never work out with her if that's what you're thinking, it just won't... but you don't want a cruel person like that in your life.... you need to cut her off completely, i;m not joking... she probably doesn't even realise what she's doing, but she's doing it nevertheless...
    do yourself a favour, really, just no contact whatsoever with this girl. ever.... she's getting you down....
    and don't cut her off for a while until she gets all interested again and then starts being nice... you might begin to think that oh it's going to work out, i still love her, blah blah... but no, once you let her back in, she will be cruel to you again... it's a vicious, vicious circle... don't do it...
    maybe you do need to go away for a while.... there must be loads of things that you can do... do you have friends in another city? family? just do some volunteer work somewhere, so many organisations need help... do it, and who knows you might meet a lovely girl while volunteering... someone who is generous enough to give her time to a charity is probably, although this is not a guarantee, but probably less likely to be selfish and cruel in her treatment of others...
    i wish you all the best, i know you're hurting but you will get over it... you will, but you just need to cut her out of your life...
    good luck
  13. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i'm sorry you've been put through this, but not all women are like that. if she is constantly putting you down and making you feel so bad maybe stop talking to her. she made her opinion very clear so why put yourself through that? i know you may have loved her, but she sound like a nasty piece of work and why should you let someone like that be in your life? try not put every woman in the same box as her, there are some of us who aren't drama addicted bitches.
  14. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

If she says she doesn't want you in her life then step out of it and let her be. Nothing good will come from being around her if that's how she treats you, stand up straight and tell her you're done. Tell her that you love her but you're not going to be treated that way and then move on with your life. She's made it clear that she's done, if you just allow her to walk all over you that way you're just as much at fault as she is. Move on.
  15. lsajw1

lsajw1 Member

I'm sorry she has treated you so badly. We're really not all like that. To be honest she really isn't worth it. You need to get rid of her, kick her to the curb. She must have a very sad pathetic life to gain any pleasure from kicking you when you're down.

Once you have taken the decision to get her out of your life then you can move on. She is just holding you down. Sure it will be hard not having her in your life but it sounds like you will be so much better without her.

I can 100% guarantee that one day she will regret being such a spiteful cow. But by then you will have moved on with your life.

Stay strong
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.