Why are some women willing to date condescending men over me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Ldub20, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

If you are a girl and date a guy who mocks the intelligence of others and is an inconsiderate, self-centered, self-entitled, rude, condescending, conceited, hypocritical, and egotistical man, you deserve a rude awakening.

2. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

You do realize by saying that you don't sound any better than those guys.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
  3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

dont worry about what others do, dubby, just try and improve yourself.

4. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Well, lots of young ladies don't know themselves well enough or aren't familiar with what healthy relationships are to know what they deserve and how they should be treated, so mistreatment is something acceptable to them but mostly due to ignorance, not genuine will.

5. Wiccy

Wiccy Member

Just so you know. It is not like we KNOW that they are like that. All the guys I've dated were nice at first. Of course until they cheat on me.

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Matt...

I wish I could my head through a wall sometimes when you say stuff like this. The world does *not* revolve around you. You need to grow up, and get your own life in order, then to wallow in self pity. It's obvious that your coveted 'emotional abuse' (as you call it) is out to get you again. Maybe you should learn how to behave, instead of lashing out every time you are rejected. It's passive aggressive behavior.

7. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

It's painfully obvious that judging from your response, you are ignorant of my situation and don't have a good definition of what growing up means. But I like that you know what passive-aggressive means. But what is wrong with criticizing women who date these loser jerks (and tolerate their behavior)? And maybe if you understood depression, you wouldn't give me "tough love" or mock my REAL claims of depression. You obviously can't tell the difference between hoping/wishing my pain would end and expecting the world to revolve around me. When I say my pain has lasted too long (6 months) I mean it. I don't expect everything to go my way, but is just ONE thing too much to ask for? So what if I say I'd like to eliminate whatever doesn't go my way (that I can't control)? Does that make me sound immature? You think I just should accept that the world is unbalanced and that there are those who get away with things they should--and those who suffer more than they should? I ain't just going to sit down and take that crap. Growing up doesn't mean taking it. And let me remind you, men who mock the intelligence of others and are inconsiderate, self-centered, self-entitled, rude, condescending, conceited, hypocritical, and egotistical DO NOT DESERVE GIRLFRIENDS. It'd be the same for women who are that way. But there is one thing those people DO DESERVE: loneliness. If you disagree and like the fact that they can get away with certain things while innocent people suffer UNJUSTLY, there is something wrong with you.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2012
  8. 1112222

You have told users on this site to die and said stuff said along the lines that girls who reject you deserved to raped/killed yet you have the gall to criticize others for being rude and inconsiderate.

9. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

If you don't like me, you can always ignore me and pretend like I don't exist. I was too aggressive with those people but the user that I blasted was mocking my intelligence and being condescending. Wouldn't you respond harshly to somebody that was mocking your intelligence and being condescending? As for the girls, i said those things out of frustration and DIDN'T mean ALL the girls who've rejected me--just the ones who were being dishonest with me. Maybe I sound like a hypocrite, but there've been times when you, 1112222, have sounded like a hypocrite as well.

10. jxdama

dubby, the best thing is to concentrate on improving yourself. you cant control the actions of others. you are a great fellow.

11. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

I tried to resist the temptation to post in this thread, but I'm bored and weak.

Ldub, you've probably written me off as the enemy by now but I will say that you can't control how other people feel. You can't make someone not like someone else, and you can't make someone like/love you. A relationship isn't something that anyone can force… it just happens, and most of the time the woman initiates/controls everything.

I'm more of the opinion that getting a girl to like you is less about saying the right things and more about not saying/doing the wrong things. Saying that someone else deserves to be raped/beaten is 100% the wrong thing. But you also need to be honest about who you are-- which means admitting to yourself that maybe you're actually not the nicest guy in the world, or that maybe the image you have of yourself is extremely out of synch with your reality.

This doesn't mean admitting that you're ugly, or a loser, or whatever… just that you're not perfect and you're comfortable with that. if you don't have the best personality/life, then it's probably better to say as little as possible about yourself… keep the mystery alive. This isn't going to work with all women but if you keep trying you'll find one who won't mind or who will enjoy the fact that you listen, even if you're actually thinking about something else at the time.

Anyways, I also want to say thanks for posting all of these threads because even though it's really selfish of me, they really do make me feel better about myself.

12. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

This is edited

But in anycase... when you are peering into someone elses life it is easy to define and conclude things about them. These women or people who get into relationships with abusive people, don't start off like that. I think someone mentioned this in anycase. People get manipulated into things, or decieved. Or peoples true colours or confusions in life come out. Jumping on other peoples lives with your own conclusions is as ignorant as people jumping down on yours. It goes both ways.

And even if you are right.. you stating that someone deserves anything hurtful is very.. hurtful to them, and to yourself. It's not the way you want to go, trust me. It's cold, it's calculated, and it's devoid of compassion and understanding. You basically see and define.. and life and love is not that. That is why people get suckered in relationships. They love.. and.. real shit happens dude. So whatever you're thinking about somoene elses relationship.. give it another thought, or maybe, step away and leave it as it is unless you think you can help.

13. Prinnctopher's Belt

And you thought I was harsh.

Ya'll are being far too hard on the beaver. He's only saying these things because he's desperate and feels undesired. Let that boy cook.

14. jxdama

we all love dubby

15. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

You only have to read his other threads to understand why so many people are harsh on him. Some of his remarks are absolutely disgusting and he refuses to take any responsibility for his actions.

16. Prinnctopher's Belt

Then educate him, don't lacerate him. This is somebody who's supposed to be y'all's friend, and y'all ain't shit.

17. justMe7

He doesn't listen or respond back. Infact, he outright dis-regards peoples comments. There's a real repetitous point with him and his way of thinking. He doesn't want to talk, he wants to bitch. Maybe it's just his vent, but you may like him, but honestly speaking, he needs to smarten up about how he views other people, aka "women". Spose that's all can expect.. pandering.. Sometimes it's just outright rediculous the hostility he feels for people who have nothing to do with him. If he has issues with things fine, but balancing those issues up with hate and aggression towards other people? You and others can pander, I'll focus on the fact that he continuously wants harm done to people. Atleast it's leveling out.. but ffs it's wriggled deep in. Idk if he doesn't get it or just doesn't give a toss. Either way.. He's better than that sort of crap, it's only poison for his soul, even if that poison feels better now, it'll fuck you over in the long run. So yes.. you mommy cuddel and explain it to him again.

18. 1112222

You do realize that people have been trying to do that but instead of actually listening he just ignores whatever they say and continues to bitch about being lonely.

Not to mention I really doubt the guys who he is accusing of being rude,inconsiderate and self-entitled etc are even that at all but really just normal guys who were able to do what he hasn't been able to do.

19. Prinnctopher's Belt

Well, I mean listen. You're dealing with a lonely person here. Matt is extremely lonely and he feels like he will die that way. Let him cook, let him roast. He's mad at the world, leave that boy alone. There ain't much that "shut the fuck up with your complaining you whining ass bitch" is going to do. In the meantime, when he says things like "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks" it's more helpful to explain why this phenomenon among bitches occur, and in the future he might realize "maybe I need to look for and put my energy into somebody that isn't a bitch." Voila.

20. justMe7

lol... yeah sure. Ok... Perhaps he needs things stretched out and leveled out more. ..you know what. Im gonna stop. Im talking about him but not too him. It just would be better if he started actually talking with people who respond with him. Anyone it doesn't matter. But just because he's lonley and having a really difficult time, doesn't mean he can spew such hatred and expect people to sit there and go "oh, it's because he feels horrible inside.. let him be, it's ok for the moment". His moment is continuous. It's a problem and he doesn't listen. So what do you expect people to do? Ignore his threads? No, he's put enough effort to say how he's feeling, and I can understand his perspective in some sense. But it's disheartening to see so many replies, and him dodging alot of things, or talking about things, but ultimatly re-forming back to a centre of hate for other people. He's just hurting himself indirectly.
    Besides that.. relationships arent the problem imo..