why are the mornings so bad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by exnurse, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exnurse

exnurse Active Member

i find waking up in the morning a real pain, my mood is low, i dread the day, a day of pretence, letting everyone think that i am happy and that all is ok. i just want to be with the ex when i took "the overdose" i had written in my journal that i just want to be with him, peaceful and resting and having a break, i dont seem to catch a break i life ever, maybe i will in death.

2. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

for me mornings are so bad because it's followed by days and nights and again and again. I stop myself thinking about this because it gives anxiety attacks.

3. kote

kote Account Closed

i find mornings extremely difficult - i now just sleep through them all - they were/are that bad!!! my dr. said there is a condition called morning depression, try looking into it. my other advice would be to bathe as soon as you get up to wake you up and feel fresh. that always helped me. now i need a coffee or redbull to get out of bed and i use an electric shaver so i dont need the hastle of a wet shave. sorry its all the advice i have. if you are feeling really bad please look into some better meds and stay around here.

4. kote

kote Account Closed

also the well worn out saying take it a step at a time!!! dont push yourself beyond your limits please.

5. exnurse

exnurse Active Member

thanx all, i have found this space useful as it seems to be the mornings that i come here, iv tried so many meds now, last year exerienced really bad side effects from one of them that actually made me psychotic, i lost about 5 days were i dont know what i was doing, i wasnt pleasant, the ones im on now seem to make my jaw ache!!! fed up with doctors they dont really get it no matter how much they try, i tried counselling but when my 12 sessions were up they were up and i was left with all sorts rattling around my brain and the feeling that yet another person i had trusted and just abandoned me!!! not that i talk to anyone really about my feelings

6. exnurse

exnurse Active Member

i know exactly it seems never ending, i too have had the anxiety attacks and they really arent funny at all

7. exnurse

exnurse Active Member

i tend to stay in bed for ages now, now getting up until ihave too, and that usually when my dogs want to go for a walk, its before then that i have started coming here im finding that very useful thanx

8. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I feel the same way. I can't even take any college classes that start in the morning because I feel so shitty that I can't will myself to get up and get dressed. I can't do jobs in the morning either. I guess the reason it feels the worst during that time is like others said because you know the day is going to suck and it's hard to accept that you have to get up and do the same thing again. Actually, nights can get bad for me too because nights lead to morning

9. U can try a morning jog everyday and followed by a nice bath..

10. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Marathonaddict - You have to actually get up and have the will power to do those things though. I don't have the energy to do anything in the morning. Especially exercise.

11. exnurse

exnurse Active Member

nights are bad for me also, iv been an insomnic for years, am now on pills that help me sleep but dont help the nightmares of my life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.