Why are things so hard

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bruces, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I don't get why my life is like it is and so many friends and family have such happy proactive lives it's not meant to be like this :(

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Look at what they do on a daily basis compared to what you do on a daily basis and see if you can figure out the differences in ways they do things that results in what appears to you as a happier life. The choice of the word proactive - not sure if that was intentional or a typo but proactive actions do in general have better results....

3. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I see what you mean but they all have good jobs I don't because of my ocd I've struggled with every job I've had could never get girlfriends got no money I'm sponging off my dad

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Are you not married? I though t I recalled that from past posts but is a lot of memebrrs so perhaps i am wrong. How old are you?

5. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

Not married no never have been. I'm 40 years old I'm obese and a heavy smoker,diagnosed with ocd gad and personality disorder since 16 always been an introvert never really mixed due to feeling incredibly inferior and still do,always struggled with work due to ocd fired from one job and downgraded from another currently working part time for my dad and not paying rent in his property full of self loathing cannot bear the fact I am mentally ill and have a skin condition,have no reason to live whats over completely no self worth always been a burden and worry to family,spend every minute of every day wishing to die,I pray for it when I go to sleep

6. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I know I am a complete mental screw up always have been such a worthless mess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.