why are we here? *could trigger*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Hazibell, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

This is a really random ramble, just something that i always wonder and think about, noone really has to read it and it might trigger people so please dont if youre that way inclined...

*trigger* maybe

why are we here? seriously? i mean we build up lives, jobs, families, homes, and we die...so why? i mean im not suicidal and saying theres no point in living because there is, but why did God/whoever you think created us make us so we die? we go through so much pain when we lose other people, why are we here? to get upset, to change the earth and make it better for the next generation yer ive heard that, but whats the point cos once theyve used it, theyre going to die too....

sorry tis a pretty morbid way of looking at things, and im not upset or angry, just weird at the moment

im not like giving people a reason to go or anything you understand and feel free to delete this if you think it looks that way, its just always my thought....

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

We're alive to help people, enrich their lives, and give ourselves the best shot we can at happiness, I think..

3. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

as well as that, I think we're here to be the best we can be and/or do the best we can do.

4. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

mmm thats true, but then when we do things to help...we die....then the people who get to appreciate it, they die to its just really sad :(