Why are/were you suicidal?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Thinice, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

I thought it might be interesting for everyone to share their stories, should they choose to. Here's mine-

I was going out with a girl. Towards the end of December, she started acting distant with me. Basically, I fell in love with her and we split up at the start of January. I couldn't take it and I kept trying to get her to talk to me but she refused.

We agreed to be friends but a friend of mine said she broke up with me because there was someone else involved (which she had promised wasn't the reason). So I waited for her by the bus stop and she was refusing to talk to me again, so I lashed out, I punched her in the back.

I ended up having a shouting match with her Mom and she threatened to call the police and whatever. So I tried to go home when my Dad had kicked me out the house the night before.

My Mom let me in and since then I've just been sitting in my room, in the dark, on the internet. I'm missing loads of college, my anorexia is getting worse by the day, I'm scum for what I did, my parents know that I've been smoking weed all the time and I miss my ex like crazy.

My life right now just sucks. I want all my problems to be gone, just for all of it to be over.

What's your story?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.