Why bother living?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Enigmatic Lust, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enigmatic Lust

Enigmatic Lust New Member

Is it even possible to recover from this?
    So, I'm EL, I work 14 hour shifts 5 days a week and earn £112 a day caring for the elderly. For the last year I've been forced to pay back £7500 of debt that isn't mine to survive and I recently discovered that my identity has been used to run a buisiness for the last 6 months and it has caused me to lose my shits, savings and a wages For the next 45 days (court date) I have no money and I've been saving for two years to get a place of my own ( I've been sofa surfing). My girlfriend lives 1000 miles away and in 6 days I'll loose the place I'm staying in. I suffer from PTSD, depression and insomnia. Doctors only want to sign me off but I can't function without work. It's my addiction, my escape from harming myself. I have no idea what to do. I won't survive homelessness the 8 th time. I've started taking class A drugs again to help but they just stop me wanting to end everything on the weekends. My body is affected a lot by stress, my hair is falling out, I can't eat, I haven't slept in 5 days and on top my cousin was recently murdered. How can I carry on? I'm 21, I was meant to get my own place for the fist time in two years this Friday. Now I get the nearest bench.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you talked to police about your stolen idenity it happen to more people then you think I do hope it all gets straighten out You are only 21 where is your parents can you not stay with them until you can get things right again. Talk to your doctor get doc to refer you to some social care who will help you find place to stay if parents are not able to help you ok
  3. Enigmatic Lust

Enigmatic Lust New Member

The police are involved, my parents... No and and the last time I was in social accommodation I was pinned with H and put in an institution for three days, thus causing a permanent ban from social housing due to lacking the proof that I didn't inject myself.
  4. Jasp

Jasp Active Member

Have you heard of Neale Donald Walsch?

From Wikipedia: In the early 1990s he suffered a series of crushing blows—a fire that destroyed all of his belongings, the break-up of his marriage, and a car accident that left him with a broken neck. Once recovered, but alone and unemployed, he was forced to live in a tent in Jackson Hot Springs, just outside Ashland, Oregon, collecting and recycling aluminium cans in order to eat. At the time, he thought his life had come to an end.

He is now a world famous author (from the series: "Conversations with God" they're available on Google Books), has written 28 books translated into many languages, has a loving wife, he is also an actor, screenwriter, and speaker. Big succes story. Meanwhile I'll think of something that can help you.

Take care!
  5. aneerak

aneerak New Member

hello. please keep holding on. dont think about ending your life, please. is there anyone else you trust? you can call the helpline and telling them your problem. just keep holding on a little longer, ok? stay safe. gbu.
  6. Jasp

Jasp Active Member

Are you still there? I sent you a pm...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.