Why bother

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by KnightFalls, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightFalls

KnightFalls Well-Known Member

Why do I bother? Every time things seem like they are moving along ok someone or something comes and pulls the rug out from under me. You go instantly from having an ok day to a completely messed up one. Not bad enough that I have so much stress at work and my finances are rough, not even meeting ends. But now, another bill comes and another bill comes and another bills comes. Where am I supposed to get the money to pay everything that needs to be paid? I keep trying to hold on. I keep trying to see that somewhere there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but someone keeps covering it up with dirt. I am drowning. Nothing ever is right. There is always one more thing to piled on. I cannot take any more. I am tired. I am weak. I am unable to fight any more. Let what ever happens to me happen. I give up.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun can you not amalgamate all your bills into one that way less interest talk to a credit advisor ok it helps that way you only get one bill coming at you not several hugs

3. KnightFalls

KnightFalls Well-Known Member

Honestly I am not sure what options are available to us at this point. Once I stop feeling kicked in the head and get a grip my hubby and I are going to have to have a talk about what next. But it always seems like there is always something and I am tired of fighting the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.