why bother?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anonomoususer33, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonomoususer33

anonomoususer33 New Member

Bsically I have nothing to live for. Don't see the point anymore. I have a couple of questions, how high would I have to jump from to be certain of death? If I wrote a suicide note and it was found on my body will the police/medics inform the people mentioned on it? Thanks
  2. GabrielConroy

GabrielConroy Well-Known Member

This site is pro-life so no one is going to give you information on how to kill yourself. It's more of a talk about why and overcome it type thing.

The answer to your question isnt hard to find you can just search the web.
  3. anonomoususer33

4. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

dont do it. it sounds painful, and im sure you have a reason to hold on...
  5. anonomoususer33

nah not really
  6. jeff2674

jeff2674 Member

Why not tell us why your life is so bad? Wouldn't hurt, right? Can't lose anything by telling us what is troubling you.

I was once suicidal, I was there. I know what it feels like. I know the hopelessness you feel. I know the feeling of being in that dark tunnel with no light at the end. I know the feeling of not wanting to see tomorrow. I know the numbness, the emptyness. I have seen life through those glasses.

Please find the courage to talk, I will listen.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

If you want to talk feel free to pm me :hug:
  8. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Falling can have really bad outcomes. If the fall isn't fatal, you could be paralyzed, you could have head trauma that will mess up your life. I've considered falling, but I don't like pain and I don't like heights. I hope you'll be able to promise yourself one more day.
  9. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Now are these good people or bad people?

Possibly, they could be a reason to live?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.