why bother?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by whybother?, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

why do i bother trying to act happy all the time
    why do i bother holding onto sumthing wen it'll lead to nowhere
    why do i bother trying to get help wen theres always sumthing or sum1 in the way
    why do i bother waking up in the morning
    why do i bother doing anything

why bother caring me?
    why bother talking to me?

im sick of having to take shit from ppl
    im sick of having no friends (in person)
    im sick of my family
    im sick of life :sad:

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Whybother? Because there is always a reason to wake up in the morning and seize the day. Please don't give up on life. :hug:

3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

:hug:

Maybe there's some behavior we can change to help you. I'm grateful for the posts you've put up so far.

:shipwreck:

James.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:arms: whybother

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Whybother? Because there is a reason we were put here, everyone of us has a purpose, it's just not always immediatly evident. :hug:

6. Zohar

Zohar Guest

Yes, some of us are great at suffering and feeling pain. It sure is nice to have a purpose.

7. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

An astute response Zohar, as that smacks of Godspeak. An easily more pointed example of the mad randomness of it all of is the babies, children, and entire families starving and displaced in Darfur. There is no purpose I can see of a 3 month-old whose painful life is finally cut short by dysentery.

Oh Christ *rolls eyes* :)

Just so long as you're not.... possessed by a demon or dying of caner, eh there uh Dave? :poke:

Seriously, this carpe diem bullshit is all well and fine for people WHO ARE NOT IN SUFFERING.

WB,

Serves more as a rant against life than anything you could possibly hope to get answers to from complete strangers.

Please. :tongue:

I appreciate the therapeutic value in articulating some of these frustrations but dude. Soooo much rhetoric in your post, marked by much soliloquy. "why do i bother waking up in the morning?" How the fuck am I to know? :laugh:

Hey! Here's a breakthrough. Could be, you want to live!

Christ just don't come back and ask, "Ok, WHY?"

:hug:
    ToHelp

8. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Wow. Somebody was in a lousy mood tonight. I feel this need to apologize.

WB I am sorry.

I am depressed, down... you name it. I grow impatient and irritable.

Really kind of in a sorry place right now :sadyes: but boy whew, does not give me license to ...post that way.

Dave_N I am sorry to you as well. I'm just a sorry tonight. lol I need a hug I think. :hug:

Did I just hug... myself? lol :yikes: i be LOSIN' IT Y'ALL!!!

Oh goodness. Woe, woe is me. Poor, poor me. Reviewing, I defo stand by Zohar obversation nonetheless. I'm just really remorseful for being so... vitriolic; acerbic. ($10 words for "mean")

ToHelp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.