Why bother.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xChristina, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xChristina

xChristina Active Member

Why bother trying. Everything falls in the end. The only guy who's ever liked me in my life, i break his fucking heart. What kind of person am i? Everythings so pointless. Nothing makes me happy. Every day on this withering planet is full of hurt. i give up. im sorry
  2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Why bother? Well I am not going to pretend to know you. But I have read a lot of posts on this board and others by people like you, or should I say, people like us.

I drove my significant other away. I know EXACTLY how you feel. The pain is unbearable. But you something...that was 6 months ago, and today..my ex and I are friends.

Don't worry too much about how this may affect him. He will get over it. And if he doesnt, well...you can't turn back the clock.

Now, it's your time. This is the time for you!!! Think of this as a fresh start.

You never know what is around the bend. For example....granted it, I am across the pond, but who knows, maybe one day I will be on a business trip in England. I will be a pub somewhere and as I turn around, I see this most beautiful woman glancing at me. And that turns out to be you!

Point is...you never ever know what life will bring.

I know you feel terrible right now, but you will get better hun!

Hang in there!

Feel free to pm me if you need to talk.
  3. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

Why bother?
    Why not?

I mean, life sucks and all we hold on to is our hope.
    It's all you can do, so why not?

Hang in there and wait for a better day to come around, they will come.. they will
  4. xxicedragonxx

xxicedragonxx Well-Known Member

i know how you feel. i drove away my girlfriend because i drank too much one night and hit her... ended up going to jail... for different reasons, but i still went.
    i dont remember hitting her... but i remember jail... and when i got out on friday... half her shit was packed.

i guess what i am trying to say is that people like us that have emotional problems tend to drive people away. that does not mean you should give up though. i was with this girl for almost three beautiful years. we almost had kids many times...(miscarriages) but i am still here. i am restricted to my county... get drug tested randomly... still have to face court for two felonies, and now i am all alone. but i am still fighting.

why bother? why not bother. you dont know what the future will bring... it may just be worth it to stick it out.
    this too shall pass...
    hang in there we are all there for you.
  5. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi...i am glad you reached out.

most of us here know loss. and how it feels to be all alone.

but we are here for you -

and, there is always a hope and a chance that life will turn around. there are so many people to love, who want love, who need love, and you can meet someone in an instant and your life will change.

if you give up - then for sure . it's over. lean on us and we can all help each other...:console:
  6. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

And how did you come to do this? Can you try to get him back?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.