Why bother?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by NothingThereAllAlong, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NothingThereAllAlong

NothingThereAllAlong Active Member

I seriously have been so very suicidal. I see no point of going on.

I have no friends, no family, I’m not working, nobody loves me or cares about me (I have no real family or friends).

I live for my cats, but I know in my heart that if something were to happen to me, they’d be taken care of.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are hurting so badly...have you sought professional help??? also, if you need to talk, PM someone, go into chat so that you know you are not alone...please let us know how you are doing...J

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Sadeyes is right. You're not alone. A lot of people are in the same situation as you. This place is pretty much my only support.
    When people say they don't have friends or family it can mean two things. I'm assuming you mean that there is physically no one there to talk to. For me, my family is rarely around, but they are. Same with my friends. But I don't consider myself to have friends or family because when they are here they're not really here anyway and I'd prefer they weren't there.
    So pretty much, this place is all I have. And the longer you stick around, keep posting, even make friends, you can let this place lift you up to a place where you may start to feel different. Again, that you are not alone and that people do care. The care I receive here is much more real then the "care" I receive from my mom.
    I hope you stick around, keep posting, pop into chat. Also, pm me anytime you need to talk or vent if you feel comfortable. Or send me a friend request if you want :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.