why bother

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Bambi, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Since there seems to be no reason for me to hope and believe i wonder why I am even bothering...I am doomed and have no idea why I can't just do it..its all laid out but i guess i have to sink a bit lower...which is not that far away...i guess i am one of the ones that is beyond hope and helping...looking for a reason and finding none ..now praying for the strength to commit....

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just to let you know that I have read this and feel sad you are going through such tough times...please post about what is going on so that we can be there for you...big hugs, J

3. damaged goods

damaged goods Active Member

I understand how you feel. I also feel that I am too far gone, and that there's just no reason to be here anymore. I'm a bit older myself, and just tired of living life this way.

I guess I'm not in a position to offer many solutions, but if you want to talk to someone in a similar situation, feel free to PM me. Maybe we could help each other.

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I honestly don't know what anyone can do for me...I come here to buy time, stall and wait. I opened up to one person here and scared them off which saddens me as I thought I actually had a friend...I feel awful and don't know why I post as I don't know what someone could actually say...it is just that small part of me that won't let go...I look at my nightstand and cry to see my methods..cry because it has come to this after all these years I am back where I was..only now my method is solid. Thanks for responding to my post, i got none on the other site I belong to and it made me feel so totally insignificant and embarrassed so thanks for giving me some dignity

5. damaged goods

damaged goods Active Member

I'm sorry to hear that you opened up to someone and felt like you scared them off. Keep trying...there's other people that want to hear what you have to say. I want to hear what you have to say. There might not be anything I can say to help, but I can listen.

6. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

HEY!! You've opened up to ME... and I haven't gone anywhere!! I am still here! :hug: :hugtackles:

Luv you babe!! You're stuck with me now!! Friends!! Can't get rid of me!! :biggrin:

Bri

7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Yes you are Bri...love the lyrics!

Thanks everyone for your replies I know that it can't last forever but I just feel sooo very tired of fighting sometimes

Thanks for listening ....there is no place for me to "talk" but here with all of you.

Thanks and I am here for you too!