why bother,,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes it seems just when your up you go right back down again.

You think people care about you but it turns out they only care about the person they think they can turn you into.

do you change to be the person they want or do you stay yourself and risk loosing them?

Do you fight to meet half way knowing you are loosing some of yourself in the process?

seems nothing I do is right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
I think it depends a lot on their intention. Don't really know your circumstances so here's a general example. As an introvert, someone might want me to be more outgoing, perhaps they think that would make me happier (rather than just provide them with company). Although I can't see myself as an outgoing person, it might be a good idea to challenge myself and try to be something I'm not. I think though they'd have to understand that the process is a slow one and might not work out.

Thanks for replying
I understand, I am happy the way I am though and dont really want to change, most of the time its just silly small things and I feel like Im nit picking but at the same time I also feel like im being chiseled away at. Having to put too much thought into every action in case I upset this person or give them reason to pick at me or moan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00