Why bother?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by taond1986, May 20, 2011.

1. taond1986

taond1986 Member

Hi, I'm new to these forums and well, I just need someone to talk too. I have been suffering from depression since my Nan died. I have since come to realise that whatever I do, none of it makes a difference.

I try to make friends but none seem to want to do anything with me outside of college. I met this girl at college and though we are friends I would like to start dating her, because of my own problem (dyslexia and aspergers syndrome) and being shy I find it more difficult then most to interact with people; I do think she is shy, so it makes it that much harder. If anyone could offer advice on this I would appreciate it.

No matter how hard I try, getting a job or even an apprenticeship is neigh on impossible. As stated making and keeping friend is also impossible for me.

I have nothing to live for, can't make a living, never had a girlfriend, just don't know why I should go on.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and let you know you will make friends here. I hope you continue to reach out okay post go to chat so we get to know you better hugs

3. taond1986

taond1986 Member

Hi total eclipse, thanks for the reply. Sorry I haven’t got back sooner. Just so you know I will continue to post as well try to help others as much as possible.