Empathy Only Why can’t anyone understand this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
I’m an adult, don’t I get to make my own decision? And I’ve decided no, I look forward to die, have always been. So why must I see therapist? And why is everyone still making a fuss over me not going to A&E today? Just because I have infection relapse that needs medical care ASAP, it doesn’t mean anything you know like I’m still questioning whats the point of seeing doctors and therapist when they don’t 100% cure you? Like um hello?!!!

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
I’m an adult, don’t I get to make my own decision? And I’ve decided no, I look forward to die, have always been. So why must I see therapist? And why is everyone still making a fuss over me not going to A&E today? Just because I have infection relapse that needs medical care ASAP, it doesn’t mean anything you know like I’m still questioning whats the point of seeing doctors and therapist when they don’t 100% cure you? Like um hello?!!!
Hello.

From what I've read, I believe people are worrying about you. Probably, it's from the things they've read on social media, or the news, or from someone else about mental illnesses and suicides. I think they are scared about what could happen to you, as well. After all, the time is tough on everyone. They are stressed out, as much as you are now.

But it's your life and your right to deal with it.

You are the one who pay for doctors and therapist, so you have the right to select when, where, how (to some extent) and whom to see. As far as I know, no one can really cure mental illnesses. The mental health professional can only help you process with the ongoing stuff inside your head, sometimes with pills. I guess the point is some help is better than none.

PS: I look up for A&E - is it a TV network? Anyways, infection can be dangerous if you live in a polluted environment. I'm not sure why you have to see a therapist for this, perhaps just clean the wounds and bandage.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
You know kitty I care about you. I want what's best for you. Thing is, I don't get to decide what's best for you. I think that's where sometimes people get caught up. They want to decide what's best for everyone else, because they do care and they want to help. You marked you want empathy only, so I won't add any advice because I think you're saying your adviced out at the moment. I also think you know what you need to do, and don't want to do it. I'm equally guilty of that, so there is zero judgement. I know I'll never be cured, but I'm doing the best I can to live the best life I can. I always wish the same for you. You know my inbox is always here for you. Even if I'm not active on the forum for whatever reason, I'm around and you can always PM me.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
I’m trying not to panic that my fever is rising back up to 38.7 degrees again at 5am.... I mean, I just started work and I already have 3 sick days leave this month. The treatment is so slow, I’m beginning to think I don’t deserve to work at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00