Why can other people commit suicide so easy yet i cant die? Dont read if u trigger

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by frypan367, Nov 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frypan367

frypan367 Well-Known Member

I tired really hard and it didnt work yet oher people get it first shot . I am forced to live here in an intollefable un cureable hell. People that dont even want to die get to suicide . Its not fair and honestly i fell like killling he people who destroyed my life because i have not options but to suffder forever. Drugs dont work herapy doesnt work why cant i die? How is this fair?!!! I should not be forced to love like this because theres a one percent chance it will get better. This is not mental ilness its a disease.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Re: Why can other people commit suicide so easy yet i cant die? Dont read if u trigge

Hi there, I am in total agreement that this should be treated much better, it is an illness just like any physical illness just 'cos they cannot see it does not mean it isn't there. I had this argument with a locum, I won! But anyway from what you have said you are focusing on what has happened in the past, killing someone is not going to make you feel any better, I could say that about my rapist but logically I know it would not make me feel better as the damage has been done and it's not rational. Plus I will not let them win, do you suffer PTSD?

It would be better for you to talk about how they have destroyed your life? How have you let them? How are you coping, I know obviously you are feeling very suicidal but day to day how are you coping?

3. Georgina fletcher

Georgina fletcher New Member

Re: Why can other people commit suicide so easy yet i cant die? Dont read if u trigge

I've had serious depression (diagnosed with bi polar) for yrs. tried overdose a yr ago, more of a cry for help as I was drunk and told my family what I done. I had an aunt and an uncle killed themselves. Less than a month ago my sis <mod edit - methods>. Oh the delights of life! And people who want to live are dying all the time. So we need to just cope. I was devastated whith what my sis done, although these thoughts had gone through my mind so many times. I think ther must be a reason why we are still here!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.