Why can't anyone like me...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SaraRose, Nov 4, 2013.

1. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

Sometimes I feel like no one out there really likes me. Jesus it's a lonely feeling. Makes life boring and stupid and not worth living. I keep telling myself there there's someone out there but hell after 30 years and still no one. I should have just died years ago. It would have made this long, boring, lonely, stupid life a lot shorter. I've tried everything from changing who I am, to being myself, to being out going in stuff, and nothing changes so whatever. I give up now. It's stupid to think that my life is ever going to change. I'm me I'm stuck in this hell of a world and ain't leaving sadly forever I bet. Unless I can figure out how to find a sure fire way to leave.

I should be happy that I have 2 friends out there, but damn is it really all that bad that I'd like to have a friend that lived in the same damn state as me? Someone who I can actually go out and do stuff with? I just would like to have more to life then lying around waiting to get old and die.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi SaraRose nice to meet you You can make friends here i know it is not the same but i have met some really kind people here hun so can you
  3. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

Thanks. I always seem to have a hard time meeting people anywhere. It's sad in a way, though I guess I'm used to it by now. There's only so much you can fool yourself with before your mind stops believing it.
  4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I know what you mean...I'm 30 years old too, and kind of alone. But I think that I've changed in the sense that I'm no longer waiting for someone to appear, I just do my own thing, I socialize and talk to people...I also do things for myself...like going to movies by myself, or to cafes or events...sometimes I meet people there other times no...but it does get lonely...I wish I had close friends that lived close to me and that I could go out with...and maybe, dare I say, a boyfriend...