Why can't I be happy.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Jehuty, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

For about 6/7 month we where together, with up and downs.
    She means everything to me but she always says she isnt good enough, I dont really love her and that I would make a other girl more happy and other weird things.

I just want her, we had so many great times when we where together.]
    Now she wants to leave me.

Seriously I dont know what to do, I just want her back. :sad:
    She doesnt understand how much she means to me, if I didnt met her I would have killed myself like 7 months ago.

I dont know what to do. :sad:
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are going through such a hard time.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk :hug:`
  3. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

almost the same situation here. before we started, she was a lost person, single and in her mid 30s. Gave her a chance to be in a relationship and she was so happy being with me and felt that I was sent from above. Then a year down the line, she abuses me, blames me for everything that goes wrong, takes me for granted and take me as a whipping boy and threatens to leave me almost once every few days. Demands total submission and at the same time, verbally abuses me and keeps saying that she regrets being in a relationship with me. Want's me to be her servant and makes herself like a Queen and acts as if she is giving me a chance to be with her. Totally forgot that she was the one who approached me and I gave her the chance and not otherwise. But I aint going to kill myself over her if she leaves cos it's not worth it at all. Won't die without her and I'm pretty sure there are many other good women in this world whom i have yet to meet.