Why can't I die now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Evanesce, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

Can't live like this any more, i'm through trying, nothing left.
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I know you are under an immense amount of stress right now, and it's understable that you are feeling so bad. But you need to look after yourself, speak to your doctors hun.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Things always look dark when you are at the bottom of the barrel..Are you under any kind of care? On any meds?? It may be as easy as changeing meds to finding a good therapist.. Check into different kinds of help or go into the hospital and let themtell you what illnesses you have. As I told the other poster, I went from a high school dropout to a managment position.. I was makeing good money so we bought two new vehicles and a house.. Then in my tenth year I had my breakdown..I lost everything..was on te verge of ending itwhen I went in the hospital..Thats when I backed off of suicide.. It's on my mind every day. But so far I have been able to control it because of the meds I am on..Take Care and Be Safe..
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I u nderstand hun i truly do so now you know why i am asking you to reach out ok call crisis line you shouldnot have to fight this alone hun You talk to someone hun soon ok get help you deserve hun you get the compassion and care you need ok hugs
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Aww, Fleurise honey :hug: We don't want you to die!! I do understand how you are feeling though, but remember that when you feel everything is gone, there is always hope. I remember you telling me (quite a while back now) that your husband saved your life! And you have just passed your first anniversary mark, so perhaps he can provide you with some support too? Do not suffer alone! :hug:
  6. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

My husband can't provide me with any support, physical or emotional. He is spending all day in bed sick getting up only for about 20 mins at a time, and has nothing to give. He goes for a bone scan next week on wednesday and it doesn't look good. He has decided he want to be in hospital, sees his doctor on thursday next week so if he doctor can arrange it I'm sure that is what he plans. I will be left alone, not able to afford to live here alone, no money to shift, no strength to keep up housework and yardwork, plus no way to store things so I could get in a boarder. Feeling like it's over. Yes my husband did save me once. But now I can't save him from a horrible disease and I had such limited time with him. My life is over, can't do anything while he is still living here, but I don't suppose he will be here much longer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.