Why. Can't. I. Die.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by borderline., Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. borderline.

borderline. Member

Every day we hear "_____ died today". And everyone always says "today could be your last day".
    Well I've been waiting for my last day and it hasn't come. Why is it so fucking hard to die?! People die accidently every single day; why can't I be one of them?? Even when I tried to kill myself, I didn't die. I feel hopeless, like no matter how much I try to die, I can't. I'm a failure for not being able to do the only thing I want to do- kill myself. I know how I'm going to try next time, but I'm terrified that I'll fail again and end up alive with serious brain damage. I'm so pissed. All I want to do is die, and it's not happening.

2. rtrt46546565

rtrt46546565 Well-Known Member

I ask myself this all the time. People always say how precious life is and that it can be taken away at any minute... Little do they know, some of us greatly wish that it could be taken away this very minute.

3. borderline.

borderline. Member

Exactly.

4. Lou17

Lou17 New Member

Hi there,
    I feel exactly the same. I just don't want to be here. I'm not ill I just chose that this life isn't for me anymore.
    I need to die if I died I'd be so much happier..

You're not alone in your thoughts.

5. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I have tried killing myself so much in my life and never succeeded. Now I feel I have to put up with trying to stay alive because that's the social norm. Im still waiting for the perfect and surest act to kill myself. Until then, i have no choice but to live.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.