why can't I die?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I have no clue what is happening to me at the moment, I'm either extremely hyper or extremely depressed ~ I can't find a happy medium, I've burnt myself out. I've made myself ill ~ How can I go on living like this, I can't I'm physically and mentally exhausted, I can't make normal day to day decisions, I don't seem able to make any decisions. I took an overdose the other day, for some messed I'm reason I woke up, felt like crap but I woke up. I tried to crash my car, but that didn't happen I don't want to hurt others. I just want to be able to rest without fear, memories, feeling alone, isolated, confused. I just want to die, why can't I die.

2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I can feel the pain in your post hun, are you receiving any type of help at the moment from your doctor , therapist ?? anything?? if not please talk to your doc the feelings that you are describing are similar to mine at times and your right it is exhausting and we all end up searching for just a little peace.
    Happy to listen anytime if you need to talk tc hun pm anytime:hug:

3. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I was seeing a counsellor but I quit, 18 months and I've not got anyway I can't talk I just shut down completely, I couldn't tell her about the past, I just couldn't speak so during an eposide I told her I didn't want to see her anymore now I can't go back. I'm seeing a new psychiatrist on Thursday but I don't know if its worth going, the one I was seeing before referred me on as I was only allowed to see her for 6 months and cause of recent suicide attempts she said I would now have to see someone else. I just get passed along ~ I don't understand what's happening to me, I don't know why I go all over the place, I just don't seem able to find any peace here on earth. sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.