Why can't I do it???????

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by crisis4Life, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crisis4Life

crisis4Life Member

I'm stuck in a fucking body that refuses to do what I want of it... I want to die, I want to kill myself, BUT I CANT... I CANT EVEN FUCKING HURT MYSELF... so i sit here at the computer fucking drinking like crazy so maybe as to make it all go away... i hate this life, its so painful, but yet I am stuck in it, and no one is here to help me...

2. life

life Well-Known Member

Wel its becouse u havent got a screw missing like me hahahahah

3. life

life Well-Known Member

By the way i am feeling the same way as u do!...i wanna die so badly too!....

4. crisis4Life

crisis4Life Member

I wish i were missing that screw... if that is the only thing tying me to this earth, then i want to fucking get rid of it, I DONT WANT IT

5. life

life Well-Known Member

Ok! so whats the problem can u write it to me shortly...wanna help!

6. crisis4Life

crisis4Life Member

I have university finals in a few days, havent studied, cant study, want to die, have wanted to since I was four, have never gotten better, though tried, feel completely hopeless, things are always getting worse, I need a hospital, but am scared of losing everything I have if i go in....

thats the 'all in a nutshell' version i guess...

7. life

life Well-Known Member

Are u seeking theraphy?....Psychiatrist _?....what psychological problem do u have or did they diagnose u...If u havent yet gone to one then i think u should seek a doctor a psychologist or a psychiatrist as soon as possible!

8. crisis4Life

crisis4Life Member

i saw a psychologist when i was 11, another when i was 14, and countless others afterwards which i hated and saw only once of twice. I now have a psychiatrist, who hasn't actually diagnosed me for anything yet... my guess is some for of bi-polar, or excessively severe depression... possibly anger problems as well, it has also been suggested I have some form of anxiety also... I have been put on paxil, celexa, prozac, and welbutrin, all to no effect. I hate my psychiatrist cause he is a non-emotional jack ass who gave me meds which interfered with my birth control pills... I feel like the only answer is to be put away... but then again, i wont ever actually kill myself... something in my body wont fucking let me no matter how much i want to

9. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Ok, so you are stuck here, how do you want to spend the rest of your life?

What do you have to lose by going to the hospital?

10. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

You have a chemical imbalance. You need to get to a doctor RIGHT NOW. You are crying out for HELP and we can not give you the help you need other than telling you to get to a doctor. You will be happy again and enjoy what life has to offer. So don't give up on you! Now go and God Bless You.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.